No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Or there’s something on these balloons that’s worth a damn.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• This might be the only time you hear me say this. But, Malcolm Nance on Bill Maher actually had the best assessment of the balloon situation.

It's not a sign of things going good for China.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• How so?

Comment

• Per Nance, the tech on the balloon might be outdated compared to our spy stuff, and China's spy satellite system might also be too low tech to take high res photos or transfer data as efficiently as ours can.

Comment

• At this point, I’d assume they’re a fake out. Why the fuck would they keep sending them?

Comment

• Dude that shit in Ohio is right outta White Noise. And like no-one is talking about it. Fuck those balloons. That train shit is ridiculous.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• How so? Isn’t it just a simple horrible train spill?

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  How so? Isn’t it just a simple horrible train spill?
                  It was the worst wreck with multiple chemical tankers going over a River Basin. Meaning that if they don't clean it up, I'm going to be impacted by it by the weekend/next Monday.

The mix of chemicals spilled is causing acid rain and killing all animals within a 15,000 square foot radius of the crash. Five days ago, it was a 200 foot radius.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Fuuuuuuuuuuuck

Comment

• EXACTLY. NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT IT BUT OH GOD BALLOOOOOONS
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• But also, go watch White Noise or read the book. Good stuff.

Comment

• Balloons are a geopolitical event.

And I thought you were referring the Michael Keaton ghost movie, not the Di lillo book!

Comment

Balloons are a geopolitical event.

And I thought you were referring the Michael Keaton ghost movie, not the Di lillo book!
                            The balloons are a distraction. The signs are there man. The truth is out there.

And no, not the goddamn Michael Keaton ghost movie lololol.

Comment

• There’s a movie there Rob. Combining both White Noises.

Comment

Balloons are a geopolitical event.!
                                Just wait for the poison to start seeping into Eerie. It will be a geopolitical event pretty quickly.

Comment

Working...
                                X