• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feels like we're 50/50 on the House.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      Feels like we're 50/50 on the House.
      51/49 when Georgia is settled.

The Senate isn't a worry. While the House is still probably going Dem, they're taking forever to wrap it up.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

51/49 when Georgia is settled.

The Senate isn't a worry. While the House is still probably going Dem, they're taking forever to wrap it up.
        I meant 50/50 odds on taking the house. I know we've got the Senate.
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post

I meant 50/50 odds on taking the house. I know we've got the Senate.
          Not even that. It's more like 75/25.

There are a lot of political analysts out there who need to lose their ass over continuing to use bad data for mainstream attention. When anyone with Tableau and access to the same data can get the real numbers, then saying anything else is borderline fraud.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I know they're already trying to crown the House over to the Right. But, it's still not done.

Worst case scenario, they go +3. Best case, we go +3.

Funniest scenario, damn near even split.

Realistic at this point: R+1

So they won't be able to do shit, because a lot of those Rs are purple. The few psychos will get to scream about Border issues and shit that no one gives a fuck about. They might even get off a hearing or two. But, there is not a single Purple R rep that will jeopardize their standing to suck up to MTG or McCarthy. That and we still have a shit ton of people in the House on indictment watch.

Meanwhile, the Senate does the real work and the DNC can just edit together the day's best clips to make political ads for 2023 and 2024 to run on repeat.

Hell, Trump announcing last night caused a 10% decline for Walker in 6 hours.

The dumb orange fuck hasn't said shit yet and he's already fucking up anywhere near him.

The DOJ cases still go on unbothered, the Senate can do whatever they want and we get to watch as more Independents and Purple Republicans realize that a chunk of this country went fucking insane and they're not coming back.

It's a PR win.

Comment

• So the first thing of importance is a Hunter Biden probe, not stolen nuclear documents?

wow
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                So the first thing of importance is a Hunter Biden probe, not stolen nuclear documents?

wow
                They are assholes and they'll waste tax dollars on investigations that won't go anywhere because they don't have the numbers to make it happen. Meanwhile, the DOJ and other important work happens around them.

Anything of real importance has been protected and will continue to grow, as the assortment of tax dodgers and pedos sweat out impending indictments.

Comment

• They just appointed the dude that locks up Bosnian war criminals to lock Trump's ass up. Amazing.

Comment

• fuckin Oath Keepers. good.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Not only that but their guilt officially labels January 6th an insurrection.

Comment

• Hope the appeal fails and this guy does a 20 year stretch. Also hope this nails Trump to the wall somehow.

Comment

• Good.

Comment

• 11th Court of Appeals vacates all Judge Cannon decisions on Trump Documents case including the Special Master. Everything can proceed as normal without any Trump interloping.

Comment

• Oh thank Christ.
                              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• So Walker finally lost.

But even then. That was too close. Way too close. The guy makes Trump look like David Bowie.

Comment

Working...
                                X