POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    So...when does the house of cards come crashing down?
    No idea, as every other week it's a new fucking ball in the air.

That being said, it feels like every party involved so far in the last 6 years of global fuckery is at a point where they either do something or crap out.

Just let it be known as I've been saying since Day 1. Trump didn't do the shit he did alone, he had lots of help and he made lots of deals.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• What’s the potential of impact for us regarding China?
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
        What’s the potential of impact for us regarding China?
        Not much so far.

Right now, their own people are revolting because they caught Beijing dipping their hands in the vault.

Beijing is going NO, it was rural gangsters doing it. Those darn rural gangsters.

The people are all, YOU'RE THE CHINESE GOVERNMENT and THEY'RE SAYING YOU GAVE THEM PERMISSION.

Beijing: UGH, get the tanks ready.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• History tells us that China, on the brink of becoming a superpower, always collapses.

Wouldn’t be surprising to see a revolt.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Alex Jones lost in court today, has to pay just shy of 1 billion dollars.
            Feeling pretty good right now! He's still got another trial in Texas coming up too that should hopefully add to the fines.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Trump's fall guy ratted out the entire legal team with emails stating the Top Secrets docs were moved hours after Biden took office. Meaning that it can be tried in DC/North VA and all parties involves can be held indefinitely and charged with high crimes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                Alex Jones lost in court today, has to pay just shy of 1 billion dollars.
                Feeling pretty good right now! He's still got another trial in Texas coming up too that should hopefully add to the fines.
                After Uvalde there will be hell for Jones. All going to come down to what judge he pulls here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                  Trump's fall guy ratted out the entire legal team with emails stating the Top Secrets docs were moved hours after Biden took office. Meaning that it can be tried in DC/North VA and all parties involves can be held indefinitely and charged with high crimes.
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I'm praying any appeal Jones tries fails and he's on the hook for the dough. $10 says, after his final appeal is dismissed, he pulls an R. Budd Dwyer on his final episode of InfoWars.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                      I'm praying any appeal Jones tries fails and he's on the hook for the dough. $10 says, after his final appeal is dismissed, he pulls an R. Budd Dwyer on his final episode of InfoWars.
                      Wouldn't be the worst thing to watch.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Jan 6th cmte is live today. Some of the info might be new to most, but it's very much just putting the final touches on criminal indictments. I did like the whole "Roger Stone pleased the 5th, but we already had 65 hours of video on him, so it didn't really matter".

Comment

• yeah, kinda feels like we're really on indictment watch now.

Comment

• FINGERS CROSSED
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The goal is Midterm messaging that now hangs over the GOP. If Trump dodges, he looks guilty to indies and undecideds alongside reasonable Right wingers.

If Trump attends, gloats on his big stage, he gives everyone salvo against him and he runs the risks of getting immediately indicted and incriminating more people.

Plus, nothing here stops any of the other cases against him.

So, Trump now has to pick what he's dodging for the next 3 weeks.

Comment

• LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP

Comment

Working...
                                X