No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's mounting information that Graham's abortion ban announcement was forced on him by Trump to undermine McConnell and the GOP for not fully supporting Trump as much as he demanded.

Fun times.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I had wondered. When every other R is ripping shit off their campaign sites he goes out there and eats a double barrel abortion shotgun in front of an audience there's something going on.

Comment

• I was wondering as well. Every R up for election has to be tearing their hair out over this.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• What kills me is how the cycle works. Everyone in DC and with working knowledge in the US has known Graham was gay for at least 15 years. So, what else does Trump have on him?

I mean there's the shit I 'know' and even that doesn't seem so bad that it gets Graham to turn turncoat at the drop of a hat everytime.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Hearing anything on timelines? It's like all of this stuff is coming to a head now on all of the investigations.
            To that end, what's the word on Gaetz? He's been out of the spotlight for a while but I'm sure that shit's happening there.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I haven't been keeping up. What's going on with Graham now?
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• He’s putting forward a bill to make abortion illegal after 15 weeks.
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• gtfo.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• and the entire GOP is going WHAT IN THE FUCK towards him. All of the Rs up for election have been scrubbing pro-life material from their websites due to the blowback from the RvW decision and here comes Lindsey making it a national issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      Hearing anything on timelines? It's like all of this stuff is coming to a head now on all of the investigations.
                      To that end, what's the word on Gaetz? He's been out of the spotlight for a while but I'm sure that shit's happening there.
                      If you had to make a tier list or iceberg list of people to get fucked.

Gaetz is at the waiting to get chopped phase. Unless he rolled over and sold everyone out, but that doesn't get him off for being a little girl toucher in Florida.

Anyone that goes out of the spotlight too long, automatically assume they gave shit up. Right now, everyone knows Mark Meadows has been the squealer, but there has been more people.

The main problem I keep hearing from DC Folk is that they thought it was 1 crime, then 1 became 2, then 4, then 8, then 16, then nuclear shit, then sedition involving the executive and legislative levels, then foreign implications, then espionage.

There has to be a point where they put a pin in it and act on what they have, because they have a TON.

Comment

• That’s the bane of all prosecutions. Knowing when enough is enough.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Big ups to these pieces of shit like Abbot and DeSantis just up and herding migrants onto buses and planes and dropping them off in those "lawless democrat cities". jfc.

How is this shit legal and how are they not getting dragged for it? So like now all of the these families are just plopped somewhere new in cities that aren't prepared (not saying the ones they originally show up in are, we all know how shitty our country is for those damn poor people and homeless) but goddamn the shit is just depressing.

I keep hoping that before I die there is some sweeping reform in drug laws and mental health shit so we can attempt, JUST ATTEMPT, to actually better the human race.

But I know I'll die with nothing changing and it won't matter anyways because the excessive heat and impending gasoline wars and food shortages will take everything back to the stone age.

I just want to live that Star Trek life. And I'm not even talking about fucking spaceships and shit. Just universal income, you can do nothing if you want, or you can better yourself. Just not a slave at some corporation that doesn't give a shit and working most of your life away just to scrape by.

Comment

• I can say in Texas at least the bussing is pretty unpopular, and is definitely part of the Beto campaign against Abbott as a greater scope of "this fucker wants to make everyone's life worse."

Abbott currently has a 5 point lead in polls right now to Beto. I think Cruz had like 9 points, and it was like 2 point race. Beto has a chance.

Comment

• Here's the thing about what Massachusetts can do right now and make stick.

Desantis illegally smuggled people across interstate lines using US Airspace. It's human trafficking. Other efforts have brushed up against the definition, but never fully stepped over the line. What DeSantis did is a Major Felony and comes with prison time. And the stupid trash Right will whine and cry and be like they weren't US Citizens. IT DOESN'T MATTER.

It's this neat thing that has arisen in the 20th Century and in this country post 1865. You can't move human beings like cattle on US interstate routes (rail or air) and then chuckle about it.

It would be like saying I wasn't kidnapping this 16 year old cheerleader, I was just relocating her to a pit in my basement. Fucking liberals.

Comment

• Abbott used a private bus company that has an owner that's a huge donor to his campaign. Add some corruption to the mix.

Comment

Working...
                                X