No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah, it kinda feels like the whole Russia/Ukraine war is in its endgame. Now we just need to see what Putin's 'backed into a corner' move is going to be.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Eat lead you Russian fuck.

Or better yet, dress him as a dog and enroll him to Raul’s Wild Kingdom.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Just leave enough American sympathizers alive, so we can slide a puppet government into Moscow.

We need more eyes on Beijing.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• https://www.nytimes.com/2022/09/12/n...?smid=tw-share

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• paywall.

Can you gist it?
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post

paywall.

Can you gist it?
              Basically, 6 weeks over time in shoot, Coogler goes to an Atlanta based Bank of America to cash a check so he can buy basic supplies due to being in ATL way longer than expected.

Clerk freaks out over the amount of money and thinks she's being robbed. Coogler gets detained and Marvel Production on-site has to square shit away with the cops and the bank. Coogler being on the edge of losing his fucking mind being 7 weeks behind on a job that is taking forever, then get blasted all over the media for being involved in a racial profiling over a check cashing.

Comment

• Imagine being so racist you call the cops for a black dude having a big check IN ATLANTA.

Comment

• I just realize I thought you were talking about the Ryan Coogler thing in the Secret Wars thread. This NY Times post is different.

This is about the Senate Judiciary going after Barr and his DOJ and Trump for illegally shaking down SDNY and illegally firing the prosecutors.

Comment

• Also, there's reason to believe that the DOJ has had a wiretap on Trump and they've been collecting calls on him for several days-weeks at this point.

Comment

• the DOJ dropping 40 subpoenas is nice.

Comment

• So what are the odds that Trump and his cronies actually do time or kicked out of government completely?
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          So what are the odds that Trump and his cronies actually do time or kicked out of government completely?
                          Higher than ever. What irritates me about everything is they're pushing to get more and more and more, but there's a time when you got to stop for a moment and collect on what you have.

Comment

• I feel like I've been edging since 2016... I NEED THAT SWEET RELEASE.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Getting worried they're swinging for a grand slam instead of knocking in a ton of singles and doubles.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                Getting worried they're swinging for a grand slam instead of knocking in a ton of singles and doubles.
                                What we know is to get the shitload of subpoenas and other actions last week, a ton of people had to flip.

It's just what they got to flip.

People keep imaging all of these doom scenarios, but what they ignore is the Washington machine's ability to function at Treebeard levels, but their ability to pat themselves on the back with the speed of Barry Allen.

Comment

Working...
                                X