No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm trying Tim! I mentioned something to Sarah the other day about working on a job chance, because it all hinges on that. Beto seems to have a real shot this election, and that's great because he could carry some other elections going forward. But regardless the long term play is not in Texas purely from a climate perspective. This city is going to be underwater again soon enough and I don't feel like living through more floods.

Comment

• Justice department said they believe Trump hid or moved more classified documents. So they're totally in that casket.

Comment

• That 40 page document pretty much says 'you're fucked' to Trump. Loving it.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I fucking hope so. Goddammit.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So, Sarah Palin lost....again.

That was fun.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
              So, Sarah Palin lost....again.

That was fun.
              She needs to go away like a bad fart.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• The only good thing to come from Sarah Palin was Tina Fey doing Sarah Palin. Crazy to think a Dem won for the first time in 50 years.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• https://gizmodo.com/donald-trump-acc...mal-1849483247

Incredible

Comment

• Hahahahhahah. Man I hope that orange fuck burns.

Comment

• His DOJ indictment is due at any time. Everyone is on watch for it.

Most of the RNC is scrubbing any mention or tie to him or the Supreme Court because even in polling on their side, it's a losing anchor for candidates.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Yeah, saw that. I love how he keeps burying himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                          His DOJ indictment is due at any time. Everyone is on watch for it.

Most of the RNC is scrubbing any mention or tie to him or the Supreme Court because even in polling on their side, it's a losing anchor for candidates.
                          I think it'll hit tomorrow to coincide with Biden's speech.

Comment

• A special master appointed to a case where the DOJ has all the documents? Fluff.

DOJ revealing that one of the documents included the complete nuclear program and US Intel on it indicates 1 of 2 things.

Best case: Putin had Trump fetch him the US details on the Russian program.

Worst case: Trump was selling off the Israeli Nuclear Program details to the Sauds.

It's one or the other, people.

Comment

• OUCH
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I kinda hope it’s the Israeli one.

Cause the Mossad have along history of measured responses, just like the high altitude windows are very dangerous since Putin got in power.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X