POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's hidden more documents.

And it's all shit that he shouldn't have access to at all.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
      He's hidden more documents.

And it's all shit that he shouldn't have access to at all.
      Where? Also, how do we know this?

Also also: nice to see Pat Ryan win. Hopefully this is indicative of the real odds of the Dems holding the House and winning more seats in the Senate.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post

Where? Also, how do we know this?

Also also: nice to see Pat Ryan win. Hopefully this is indicative of the real odds of the Dems holding the House and winning more seats in the Senate.
        Read the recent WAPO stuff. Basically, they seized so much they thought they got it all, but the nature of what's there and the fact that they're still accounting for everything is leading them to believe and has stated in court that they missed things.

Also, Orange Idiot is representing himself in court now.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• What's so fucked up and where speculation keeps returning is either

1) He flushed them and he blew out a septic unit at one of the resorts where they'll find the 'destroyed' docs.
          2) The sad and likely one. He buried them with Ivana's ashes in NJ.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

Read the recent WAPO stuff. Basically, they seized so much they thought they got it all, but the nature of what's there and the fact that they're still accounting for everything is leading them to believe and has stated in court that they missed things.

Also, Orange Idiot is representing himself in court now.
            saw that. it's telling that he can't get even get a hack lawyer to take his case. GOOD.

It's looking like all of the legal shit as well as the Roe v Wade stuff is working for the Dems in regards to the midterm elections. If we can keep this deluge of negative information on Trump up for the next three months, we should be in great shape.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

saw that. it's telling that he can't get even get a hack lawyer to take his case. GOOD.

It's looking like all of the legal shit as well as the Roe v Wade stuff is working for the Dems in regards to the midterm elections. If we can keep this deluge of negative information on Trump up for the next three months, we should be in great shape.
              Jan 6th cmte restarts in about 3 weeks.

This has been the plan all along, the idiot just keeps giving more bulletin board material.

Comment

• excellent. BURN HIM.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• And his followers.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Troy, what's going on? Feels like shit's accelerating big time.

Comment

• He made handwritten notes ON THE TOP SECRET FILES.

This fucker is so dumb.

Comment

• I just want to see him hauled out of Mar-A-Lago in handcuffs already.

Comment

• We all wish, but I’m still skeptical it’ll happen.

Comment

Troy, what's going on? Feels like shit's accelerating big time.
                            They know what they're missing, they know where it is. Now, the momentum has gone hard across the GOP across the US.

Right now, it's all a build to make Trump crack in time to October Surprise the Right.

But, next week we might find out he traded Nukes for a Handjob and an Egg McMuffin. We're living in a parody right now.

Comment

• I thought about doing a dump on the latest stuff, but sometimes the insanity of the current situation just blows my mind out the back of my head.

Comment

• A brief overview of a central piece to what is rattling around my brain after latest info.
                                https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PROMIS_(software)

For some reason the link isn't acting perfect, but the correct link is on the error page.
                                Last edited by Anderson; 08-28-2022, 10:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X