POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post

If it's legit, I'd be amazed if all of those named aren't charged with high treason.
    There's no IF IT'S LEGIT. IF it's legit went out the window a long time ago, back when the scope of this shit was unimaginable. In fact, it's underselling the scope before it's matching 1:1. What we're looking at right now is what was the complete scope of the Extortion Files, do they stand alone, who had access, who created them and how are they deployed.

The problem at hand is we have discovered mechanisms of a far larger plot. Seized giant piles of data (the RNC hack, Cambridge Analytica data heist), a built mechanism to deploy it against targets (Bannon's testimony, Christopher Wylie's repeat testimony), captured and cloned Election systems (GA, among other Dominion capture points), a repeat history of Russian affiliated targets and deployment sessions (Epstein, Trump's decade long attack pattern with Michael Cohen), active volumes of people who for the most part despise Trump acting against their best interests (testimonies, arrests and the X factory of the scale of the Extortion Files).

So, again there's no IF IT'S LEGIT. The last six years, J6 Cmte, DOJ battles, legal fights in GA, NYC and even the UK have shown otherwise. The question at hand is what this all mean when linked together.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• On top of everything else, you have to parse out the information as sourced. For anything to have anything indexable and archivable at this point means we're getting the data long after it has served the DOJ investigation.

So, the people piecing it all together now are still giant steps behind where the investigation is in real time. What that means between now and November is anyone's guess at this point. But, I'm often reminded about Hitchcock's axiom on Suspense vs. Surprise.

https://youtu.be/SkYTHprL8wE
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• That Twitter thread is incredible. I wonder if people start selling out Trump knowing he doesn't have the blackmail materials anymore, but that the Feds do so they could spin off their own investigations/charges based on the letters.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          That Twitter thread is incredible. I wonder if people start selling out Trump knowing he doesn't have the blackmail materials anymore, but that the Feds do so they could spin off their own investigations/charges based on the letters.
          That's my question is that DOJ and other agencies had long outstanding investigations into many of them. Hell, Gaetz knows he's fucked as people are fighting over who gets him first. So, what is the advantage in sitting on them? Especially when Trump can still have additional info for witness intimidation purposes.

Comment

• All I want is for these people to burn. Soon. Please.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• With gasoline please.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Forget burning. Nuke the fuckers from orbit.
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                  Forget burning. Nuke the fuckers from orbit.
                  it's the only way to be sure.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• ❤️❤️❤️

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        All I want is for these people to burn. Soon. Please.
                        Been waiting for that to happen for years now. Praying heads start rolling and arrests run rampant ASAP.

Based on the Twitter feed, I'm also praying there's some comeuppance, somehow, someday to Putin for orchestrating all of this, and right soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post

Been waiting for that to happen for years now. Praying heads start rolling and arrests run rampant ASAP.

Based on the Twitter feed, I'm also praying there's some comeuppance, somehow, someday to Putin for orchestrating all of this, and right soon.
                          At this point, there's so many moving pieces that it's becoming Whack-a-Mole.

Comment

• Dude running in FL....

Oh Florida. Keep on keepin' on...
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Lol

Comment

• Bugs has the right idea...

florida-bugs-bunny.gif

Comment

Working...
                                X