POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BUT WE HAVE TO TREAT TRUMP WITH KIDS GLOVES BECAUSE OF HIS FOLLOWERS

like, jfc. Toss his ass in jail, fuck up the people who do stupid shit because of him, move on.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• They got 5 years of Mar-A-Lago surveillance tapes.

Pure comedy.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Dirt on his enemies.
        Jan 6th conspiracy data
        Russian Collusion
        and Nuclear Secrets

All in those boxes.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• and it appears they found the Mar A Lago leaker....Jared Kushner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
            Dirt on his enemies.
            Jan 6th conspiracy data
            Russian Collusion
            and Nuclear Secrets

All in those boxes.
            If so, then this sounds like game fucking over.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post

If so, then this sounds like game fucking over.
              Not If So. IT IS.

He's going to argue and say that it was material surrounding nuclear weapons, but too many independent sources have confirmed it's material governed by the 1954 Nuclear Act. Y'know, the thing that makes it treason just for the act of illegally housing them.

In the basement office of a functioning hotel/resort unit.

Comment

• That jackass who thought he was going to be the start of a new civil war by trying to attack the FBI in Ohio was killed. So that's neat.

Before his failed entry, he left a trail of posts on Truth Social announcing his plans to attack the FBI office and indicated his actions were a direct response to the FBI’s search of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate.

After the Mar-a-Lago search, he posted a call to arms:

“People this is it. I hope a call to arms comes from someone better qualified, but if not, this is your call to arms from me. Leave work tomorrow as soon as the gun shop/ Army-Navy store/ pawn shop opens, get whatever you need to be ready for combat. We must not tolerate this one. They have been conditioning us to accept tyranny and we must respond with force.”
                L-OH-FUCKING-L

Ain't no one remembering this dude's name even a week from now.

As for that shit about Kushner, I read that but has it been proven yet? If so, L-OH-FUCKING-L
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Not If So. IT IS.

He's going to argue and say that it was material surrounding nuclear weapons, but too many independent sources have confirmed it's material governed by the 1954 Nuclear Act. Y'know, the thing that makes it treason just for the act of illegally housing them.

In the basement office of a functioning hotel/resort unit.
                  what about the whole 'the president can declassify anything' aspect? Does that not apply to nuclear weapons?
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Lol, I hope he says that and then gets punched in the belly. Like, even the most die hard trumpers would have to be like "uhhhh, why would we want dem non whites to know our secrets?" but I know that no matter what he says trash people love their trash

Comment

and it appears they found the Mar A Lago leaker....Jared Kushner.
                      What's leading people to Kushner?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        Lol, I hope he says that and then gets punched in the belly. Like, even the most die hard trumpers would have to be like "uhhhh, why would we want dem non whites to know our secrets?" but I know that no matter what he says trash people love their trash
                        That's just it. I mean, you'd think that Trump willing to sell/trade our nuclear secrets would be the thing to wake these fuckers up but it won't. 'But her emails'.

Comment

• Lovely. His followers won’t even bat an eye.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post

what about the whole 'the president can declassify anything' aspect? Does that not apply to nuclear weapons?
                            Not since 1954.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post

What's leading people to Kushner?
                              Apparently, the Jan 6th Cmte and DOJ are sitting on a lot more than we think.

Also, the amount of people who deal in that exact location and how the DOJ found out (The Sauds) boils down to 2 people. Since Trump didn't tell the DOJ shit, it means it is the other person.

Comment

• Why does Trump calls for the release of the search warrant documents?

Doesn’t that fucker have a copy?

And what the fuck would it prove?
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X