POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

15 boxes of shit apparently. You know the usual, state secrets and the like...
    How dare the FBI violate his right to steal top secret information and hide it in his personal safe?! Quick! Someone make a reference to Hillary needing to be in jail to deflect!
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post

How dare the FBI violate his right to steal top secret information and hide it in his personal safe?! Quick! Someone make a reference to Hillary needing to be in jail to deflect!
      This coming a day after Manafort's mini rant confession about how they've been colluding with the Russians and laundering their money for years.

What's more damning about all of this was it was a Jones phone/Jan 6th cmte raid that became NATSEC within 35 minutes of being there. The current talk is that it was just extortion files he had for enemies, but it had to be way more than that.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
        Just imagine what the proof was to allows the FBI to raid…
        The fact a Trump appointed FBI chief and judge signed off on this shit, the proof for the warrant must be fucking INSANE.

Comment

• Yeah, but hey "IT'S A WITCHHUNT"
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Still praying something brings down Trump and his cronies once and for all. Really hope it's this, and the fact that it's Trump appointees that authorized this is poetic justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
              Still praying something brings down Trump and his cronies once and for all. Really hope it's this, and the fact that it's Trump appointees that authorized this is poetic justice.
              They're seizing the phones of the Freedom Caucus leadership now.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Just read that and Rep. Perry is PISSED. If this breaks the back of that group, Garland will be one of my heroes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                  Just read that and Rep. Perry is PISSED. If this breaks the back of that group, Garland will be one of my heroes.
                  More of them are being targeted. Basically, it appears that all used Signal to plan out a lot of their bullshit and from the linked phones....no one deleted shit.

So, they're going to be moving down the list for awhile.

Comment

• Keep us posted Troy!
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

This coming a day after Manafort's mini rant confession about how they've been colluding with the Russians and laundering their money for years.

What's more damning about all of this was it was a Jones phone/Jan 6th cmte raid that became NATSEC within 35 minutes of being there. The current talk is that it was just extortion files he had for enemies, but it had to be way more than that.
                      What confession???

Comment

What confession???
                        https://www.businessinsider.com/paul...ilimnik-2022-8

Comment

• What a maroon.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• And no one is outraged??!

Comment

And no one is outraged??!
                              This is America. We're all playing chicken with a Weyland Yutani future at this point.

Comment

• I mean the guy straight admitted treason, and nonone bats an eye.

Fuuuuuuuuuuck

Comment

Working...
                                X