No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate this country. I look forward to "Get out and Vote' bullshit. Time to general strike, riot, and the left to start buying guns.

Comment

• It's payback for how hard the hits are coming for the Right on Jan 6th. It was always staged and planned to be this way.

Don't give them what they want and keep hurting them where it matters.
      Then, slide back in and level the institutions they damaged.

The Right wins when they can break your focus and trick you into their games. They're still losing on all major fronts and are using their agents to lash out wildly where they can to break the hold we have on what matters.

That being said, American Conservatism is now at a point where it has to be treated like The Nazi Party, the Japanese War Machine and The Middle Eastern Terrorism Networks. Destroyed without mercy, hobbled to the point of being unable to rebuild and then marked with the fear of a righteous Old God to never raise his head or hand again in fear of getting it cut off.

Elements of the Christian Right Terror Groups have already been abusing Catholic and DHS connections to bait people into violence. Don't give it to them. They can't be hurt back in many other brutal ways.

Let them arm up, play dress up and show the world what they are while we work to destroy their leadership and then them.

When the Christofascists mouth off on social media and other platforms, don't feed them. Show them a glimpse of the future where they don't exist and have no say.

Evolve or fail.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• The problem is the Right losing doesn't matter. They take their losses, and then the Democrats do nothing to capitalize on those losses. There is no attack, and barely a defense. DOJ can lock up Trump on down for January 6th, but unless they nullify every judgement from the Supreme Court going back to refusing Obama's nomination, completely rebuild the electoral system, overturn Citizens United, codify things like Roe V Wade into law...what's it fucking matter.

it's not a matter of being distracted or losing focus. it's that the people with power on 'our side" don't do anything. Nothing less than mass riots and a complete economic shutdown will make any changes.

Comment

• nah man. Just post memes of The Handmaiden's Tale and you're making changes.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            I hate this country. I look forward to "Get out and Vote' bullshit. Time to general strike, riot, and the left to start buying guns.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              The problem is the Right losing doesn't matter. They take their losses, and then the Democrats do nothing to capitalize on those losses. There is no attack, and barely a defense. DOJ can lock up Trump on down for January 6th, but unless they nullify every judgement from the Supreme Court going back to refusing Obama's nomination, completely rebuild the electoral system, overturn Citizens United, codify things like Roe V Wade into law...what's it fucking matter.

it's not a matter of being distracted or losing focus. it's that the people with power on 'our side" don't do anything. Nothing less than mass riots and a complete economic shutdown will make any changes.
              They are working towards everything you just said, just slow as shit as the usual with Government standards.

But, if you give the Right the violent reprisal they're expecting, then you're already donating to their fundraising in every single battleground state in the Union. The Left plays in moments, the Right plays in eras.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Jesus. I feel sick. And scared as shit for my daughter’s future. I fucking called this as the night the orange terror was elected, I just didn’t want it to be true.
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I’d be ashamed to be American. Well, since Trump, but still.

You guys. Civil war. Before 2050. Waaaaaay before.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• For multiple reasons, this is a mistake on par with Putin going after Ukraine.

And it's already beginning to unfold.

Spoiler: Something that was already floating out there, but is moving rapidly 

Ginni Thomas is getting indicted and they already got the Thomas family's financials.

Comment

• My company just sent out an email about it and how it's fucking disgusting and how the're gonna foot the bill for any employee who needs to travel (and lodge) to keep being able to have access to abortion and birth control. For once I'm not totally ashamed of the company I work for.

Comment

• DOJ is already saying they're prepared to go after states that attack contraception, the abortion pill or otherwise.

Plus, by not providing any protections in their rule and not applying to the main law from 1867, the Compromised Supreme Court has opened themselves to have all legal rulings on the matter overturned at a future date.

You can make The Federalist Society happy, but fuck all if you can read the room or plan for something beyond the end of the week.
                        Last edited by Anderson; 06-24-2022, 05:02 PM.

Comment

• On top of that, Mo Brooks is testifying in July. That mofo wants to squeal on anyone and everyone.

Comment

• There’s talk here of making the access to abortion a human right and make it a law.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Abortions are legal here in NJ, thanks to the law Murphy signed, and he's working on making sure insurance companies cover the procedure and that public agencies from cooperating with investigations of abortion providers.

Murphy pisses off the very people that annoy the shit out of me, like pro-life/anti-vaxxers/anti-immigration/right wing loons, so he's OK in my book.

Comment

• Unannounced J6 cmte hearing starts at 1pm tomorrow, then back to the break until second week of July.

New evidence and witnesses.

Comment

Working...
                                X