No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, that's gonna happen. Lawyers live for shit like this. Lawsuits will go out, or have already gone out, to every officer, public official, gun manufacturer, etc. that's even remotely related to this.

Comment

• I tend to back police because I know the job.

But backing US cops seems impossible. The Uvalde cops needs to not only lose their job, they need to lose everything.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• "The War on Drugs" ruined whatever good will the police may have had. Now I know that not all cops are bastards BUT I also know that most cops tend to be and it's because of the system they work in. I have friends who have kids who are cops and they're all THE THIN BLUE LINE but again it's like, yeah, your kid is a good egg but you can't give every other fucking cop a pass because of that. There needs to be systemic change from the top down to fix the issue but we all know that will never happen. Much like we all know America is never gonna come back from this insane GOP evangelical nonsense that seems to be fully coming into play after the last 50+ years. I still believe in Democracy and want to believe that most people are good and only the shitty ones are loud but it gets harder every day.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• 3 things are hindering police:

1- Unions. Self-explanatory.
          2- Low hiring standards.
          3- Weapons. The Killology system. Its existence alone is insane. Its based on fear. And it’s partially right because there’s SO MANY GUNS IN THE US.

Add cheap funding for mental health, privatization of the prison system and treating drugs consumption as a crime instead of a disease, which it is (look we ain’t talking about pot), you have this situation.

I look at Portugal and now BC. This is what I want.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Proud Boys leadership are now facing sedition charges. Being held without bail indefinitely.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• So good. Now get Trump and his cronies behind bars.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                So good. Now get Trump and his cronies behind bars.
                We're getting to that. I was reading over how they got Terrio/Tarrio and the others. It was pretty much, you're facing the worst charges possible. You can't go home....but you can reduce all this shit by ratting.

Looking forward to the upcoming hearings.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN will begin showing the Hearings Thursday night at 8pm. Fox News is refusing to air the coverage.

They're still deciding on airing partial, full, highlights, etc.

Comment

• Republican Gov Candidate for Michigan Ryan Kelly just arrested in FBI raid 20 minutes ago.

Comment

• For my own sanity I haven't been keeping close tabs on things, but what is the about Ivanka throwing daddy under the bus? I did some searching but I didn't find any smoking gun 'here's her on the stand saying dad set it all up" story.

Comment

• I thought it was the other way around. She basically said there was no election fraud and then Drumpf is all like "my daughter sucks and doesn't know what she's talking about..."

Comment

• Not watching. I'm not the target audience for this (I'm already a believer) so I'm just absorbing the highlights.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The first presentation went as I expected, an introduction with a statement of fact.

What I'm more interested in is the co-conspirators and the overall gameplan.

What Ivanka said under oath is they knew there was no fraud, Barr re-iterated to Trump World there was no fraud and acting on fake fraud charges would cause problems and then she said she trusted Barr.

But, we've only seen 4 1/2 minutes of her 3 hour long testimony.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              Not watching. I'm not the target audience for this (I'm already a believer) so I'm just absorbing the highlights.
                              Same. I just want jail time for these people.

Comment

• So, the people that got Madison Cawthon are now focused on Lauren Boebert and they hit fucking pay dirt.

I love it when a GOP hypocrite gets exposed.

Comment

Working...
                                X