No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twitter is a broken site with no way to keep it monetized if at all.

All Musk bought was a boondoggle.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• My dad set me hip to what my brother and I should do if either of us ever became a billionaire - help as many people as you can with the money. Be remembered as they guy who helped make life better for someone that really needed it.

That's probably why I can't understand Musk and flat out hate Trump and guys like them. Those fuckers could be making the world a better place, but they're more interested in feeding their egos.

Comment

• Yup.

And no one should be billionaire.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Like, if you're a billionaire, again, why wouldn't you solve some real issues? I mean, as much shady shit that Bill Gates has done, at least he's putting his money towards some people/Earth helping stuff. But hey, Bezos wants to play spaceman....Musk wants to buy a shitposting app....everything is fine here.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Spaceman in a PENIS ROCKET.

Comment

• The early primaries went resoundingly in the Dems' favor.

It's also amazing how naked the GOP machine is at times. Cawthon fucks with them and Cawthon suddenly has election numbers change.

But, that big bad ass from PA won the Senate nom for the Dems. I really want a pro wrestler dude in there just staring down the elderly Right.
              Meanwhile, we're on our third recount in the PA Republican primary between Dr. Oz and a black woman who is part of the Proud Boys.

I love our passive aggressive dystopian present.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• GETTING CLOSER TO PRESIDENT CAMACHO

Comment

• Seriously. That movie was not supposed to be a blueprint for the future of our country.
                  Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Ingrid, sadly you guys are going for a civil war. I wish I joking….

Comment

• Nah, I used to think that but no way it's gonna get to that point. The planet will be dead, nukes will go off, or some other shit will happen first.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• 20 Days until the Jan 6th Cmte public televised hearings takes over the summer airwaves.

It'll be like being 12-13 again and having the LA Riots, the Dahmer trials and OJ on TV all day all time.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            Nah, I used to think that but no way it's gonna get to that point. The planet will be dead, nukes will go off, or some other shit will happen first.
                            If anything it’s merely postponed.

Comment

• The Uvalde cops keep lying and getting caught. At this point, you'd think they would shut up. But, literally everyone who isn't a stupid cop or the Mayor in that town has already rolled over on them.

Comment

• They need to be sued into oblivion by all of the families.

Comment

Working...
                                X