No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I fully believe Alito's people leaked it because he was stupid enough to think that tip toeing this way was going to get praise.

It's best to give it 24 hours to get a full appraisal, but fucking wow this has already gotten ugly.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• burn any and all of those fucks who voted/gonna vote for this.

I hate having to concede my mother was right for leaving the US because she knew that this country was gonna just keep sliding into the shitter.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• What the fuck? Burns these assholes alive NOW
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Seeing MTG praising this as great news made me wish she would honestly be held down and have an Amanda Krueger forced on her.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Seeing MTG praising this as great news made me wish she would honestly be held down and have an Amanda Krueger forced on her.
            She's facing a current legal battle and a pending legal battle that will remove her from office and put her in prison.

Things will work out.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Well then that gives me more hope she'll be Amanda Krueger'd in prison.

Comment

• This may the thing that really and truly has us move from Texas.

Comment

• So many of my friends are moving there (and no offense meant to you or Jersh) but I'm like WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU, especially my friends who are female? Low cost of living/weather (and apparently they have never talked to you or Jersh in regards to the shit weather in the summer) isnt' worth living a backwards fucking political state and I say this as being in WI (but we're out in a few months back to good ole's liberal MN). It's crazy man.

Midwest4Lyfe

Comment

• I didn’t think Texas had a low cost of living, but that could just be my friend in Austin’s perspective.

Midwest may be boring, but COL is low and the weather’s not bad. Only way I’m living in the “south” is if/when we retire to North Carolina.
                    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I'm retiring to Portugal. My wife is pushing against this hard but I'm gonna wear her down on it.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Oh, if we’re talking out of country, gimme Norway/Denmark/Sweden.
                        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                          Oh, if we’re talking out of country, gimme Norway/Denmark/Sweden.
                          Good choices as well. The thing is Portugal has the following going for it:
                          - Extremely cheap cost of living with 1st world country amenities including a great healthcare system.
                          - Everyone speaks English in the southern areas (like the Algarve).
                          - Very moderate climate along the Mediterranean.
                          - Easy access to travel to all parts of Europe. If you reside there and get the 'golden passport' in Portugal, you have extremely easy travel to almost the entire European union.

Seriously, if you look up 'best countries to retire to,'. Portugal is the highest rated of the European countries. It's generally in the top 5 world wide. Spain is up there too.
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            I'm retiring to Portugal. My wife is pushing against this hard but I'm gonna wear her down on it.
                            Literally read about American and Canadians moving and/or retiring to Portugal last week.

Comment

• You know shit is good if we retire there!
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• So sounds like Musk is gonna reverse the ban on Orange Fuckwad and on one hand I'm all for that (free speech and all) but on the other it's been real nice not to be barraged with nonsense from twitter in regards to him. Honestly haven't been in many circles where shit that guy does comes up since the ban. Either way, the fact Musk spent billions on that dumb web site instead of, I dunno, helping our veterens,homeless,starving kids here, etc... is the bigger issue I have with all of this and with people who idolize that fucking jackass. As cliched as it is, it really does feel like we've been living in an alt world since about 2012 or so or maybe I'm just extra sensitive today?

Comment

Working...
                                X