POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    Of those two nuggets, I really hope you're right on Thomas more than anything.
    Out of the two things...I have 140 different things to go off of in regards to Thomas.

I've got about 7 or 8 on the FSB stuff.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• You better be right on both Troy. I’m still bitter about the Steele dossier and the pissing Russian hookers being false.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
        You better be right on both Troy. I’m still bitter about the Steele dossier and the pissing Russian hookers being false.
        359iea.jpg

As to Putin, I'm praying you're right, Troy. Hope whoever takes over is less of an asshole than Putin is.

Comment

• Steele Dossier was never proven false, just discredited in certain circles.

The Zapruder film, the Zimmerman telegram, the Gulf of Tonkin communiques, etc dealt with the same shit too.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I DEMAND PISSING HOOKERS ON TRUMP

Comment

• Trump erased 7 hours and 37 minutes out of the phone logs on Jan 6th.

Nixon only erased 18 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                Trump erased 7 hours and 37 minutes out of the phone logs on Jan 6th.

Nixon only erased 18 minutes.
                yeah, saw that. I assume everyone used burner phones on 1/6?
                Regardless, this may not be a smoking gun but holy shit is it a great sound bite.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

yeah, saw that. I assume everyone used burner phones on 1/6?
                  Regardless, this may not be a smoking gun but holy shit is it a great sound bite.
                  The smart ones used burners, the dumb ones used public lines that they seem to have complete records of the calls regardless of what was used.

Comment

• Erased-erased or erased-retrievable?

Comment

• if I'm not mistaken, even burner phones are not completely safe. I seem to remember that even those messages can be recovered with diligence.
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Trump'll probably brag about this... "Nixon only erased 18 minutes, I erased 7 and a half HOURS! I'm the greatest eraser EVER!"

Heard on the news Trump's saying he doesn't even know what a burner phone is, but John Bolton said he heard Trump use the term enough times in conversations to confirm Trump's talking out his ass.

Comment

• and like that...the Summer Political Season kicks off 4 weeks early.

Comment

• Yep, and this is gonna make for a wild fucking mid-terms.

Comment

Yep, and this is gonna make for a wild fucking mid-terms.
                              The leak was intentional to get people fired up, so this didn't get buried during the Memorial Day Weekend break. They wanted to bury this and now it's out there.

I thought Putin was the only one making miscalculations this year.

Comment

• barricades went up tonight around the Supreme Court building.

Comment

Working...
                                X