Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was just about to bring that up.

Unprecedented.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORAL IMPROVES
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Russian military command is down to less than 4% of missile supply meaning by early next week, nothing left to throw at Ukraine. They're trying to produce more missiles, but supply chain crunch is up-ending it.

Everything lining up so far is fascinating. Europe making its biggest push to energy independence, the former Bloc countries wanting to make a mini organization to fuck up Russia. Moldavia repurposing old Soviet tech into missile platforms and Russian Intel outright rebelling. It's fascinating as fuck.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• So the probability of WW3 happening still low then?
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            So the probability of WW3 happening still low then?
            Yeah. Looks like they're going to run out of supplies, his upper brass turns on him and then China and the rest of the world deals with new regime.

Comment

• Who called a palace coup? THIS GUY.

It’s more Russian than vodka

Comment

• Sounds great, Martin gets the gold star for predicting this, but I ain't celebrating until Putin's actually arrested/incarcerated/assassinated/exiled/"retired'/or just fucking goes away.
                Also hoping NATO fast tracks Ukraine's membership and/or signs treaties with whatever group forms from the former Soviet Bloc countries. Always liked the idea of a United Europe ever since my white-collar "James Bond" art gig pre-9/11. Dealing with those guys was always great.

Comment

• China’s afraid of a consolidated West, and it’s EXACTLY what’s gonna come out of it.

If Vlad thinks he’ll win, he’s in for a rough awakening. Years of guerrilla warfare is what’s expected. Supplied by NATO. Think Afghanistan was bad?

Nah, Vlad will be Epsteined.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    China’s afraid of a consolidated West, and it’s EXACTLY what’s gonna come out of it.

If Vlad thinks he’ll win, he’s in for a rough awakening. Years of guerrilla warfare is what’s expected. Supplied by NATO. Think Afghanistan was bad?

Nah, Vlad will be Epsteined.
                    Exactly. That was the only result of this, which makes Putin's aggression over the last few years seem that much dumber.

He either

a) Took a gamble on his PsyOps against Europe, the UK and the US working out better than they did.
                    b) got duped by a conjoined US/CHINA effort to destabilize him and he took it hook, line and sinker.

Comment

• Wait you think US and China works together?

Comment

• I can see Option A as being more likely. Trump all but blowing him during his term gave Putin enough of an ego boost to try something like this.

Option B, well... honestly can't see that scenario playing out, despite China claiming to be best buds with Russia recently. I know there's plenty of evidence that might back this up, but my gut ain't feeling it.

Comment

• I just think he had too many yes men telling him what he wanted to hear. He clearly did not know the true state of the Russian army.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• That’s the exact problem with despots. They rarely put competent people in place. By fear. And if they do, they rarely stay there. Look at Trump. Most of his officials were complete fucking morons lacking any skills beside embezzlement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              Wait you think US and China works together?
                              When the mood strikes them, yeah.

But, both sides still hate each other. They have a history of coming together over mutual goals, but the reasons and desire behind them are 100% different. After Ukraine is handled, the next dust up is going to be in East Africa going up from Somalia to the Southern Tip of the Suez. Mark my words.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

When the mood strikes them, yeah.

But, both sides still hate each other. They have a history of coming together over mutual goals, but the reasons and desire behind them are 100% different. After Ukraine is handled, the next dust up is going to be in East Africa going up from Somalia to the Southern Tip of the Suez. Mark my words.
                                China has made Africa their China for decades now with zero US intervention. Africa is to China what the satellite Soviet states were during the USSR days. Africa is under so much debt to China, and China has taken control of so much of Africa's infrastructure. Fascinating what they've done, but fucking terrifying.

Comment

Working...
                                X