No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All this and the Jan 6th cmte is in the process of getting the complete RNC fundraising records and where the donations originated.

At the same time, Trump's lawyer got ruled against and all of his personal emails with Trump for the last 5 years have been handed over.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I really want this fucker to burn, but I have doubts you’ll trial, let alone convict, a former President.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
        I really want this fucker to burn, but I have doubts you’ll trial, let alone convict, a former President.
        It's about more than a basic trial. It's about busting up the machine that allowed all of this to happen.

The sheer scope of what's already happened is unprecedented.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• The thing is not turning Trump into a martyr. I mean, to a certain degree, that's going to happen anyways. There just needs to be enough overwhelming cases thrown at him that he and the whole GOP machine are simply nullified.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Now Kiyv is encircled and getting pounded in a way that would make Brazzers envious.

Comment

• FSB top brass are about 75% under house arrest. The generals are getting fired and then hit with charges in the private sector.

Someone's gone Deep Throat and given away a boatload info to London and Putin is trying to find out who.

Comment

• Really???

Comment

• Telling ya. Coup, the old Russian classic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    Telling ya. Coup, the old Russian classic.
                    Everything is pointing to his old stomping grounds ousting him.

All I think FSB is doing is waiting for a sign from Beijing before doing it.

Comment

• Hope it happens, and it's loud, violent and in open view with lots of cameras. Also hope it happens quickly - 75% of the honchos in charge getting arrested is NOT a good sign for an attempted coup. Best they move quickly before Putin puts more of his most loyal cronies in.

Comment

• I won't lie, the prospect of seeing Putin up against a wall with a firing squad has me excited.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Most likely it'd be like at the end of Citizen X...

Comment

• While I say that, it’s well known that Putin arranged the upper echelons of the main organizations that could topple him to be in his pocket.

Comment

• Russia asked China for military equipment.

Now it’s China’s move.

Comment

• And money?

Fucking hell that looks SO BAD FOR VLAD.

Comment

Working...
                                X