No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My worry is with the seized nuclear plants. Putin plays a game of semantics and orders his squads to raise tower temps and don't vent gas. Then, he can just say it was plant failure and turn the Ukraine into Fallout '22.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
      My worry is with the seized nuclear plants. Putin plays a game of semantics and orders his squads to raise tower temps and don't vent gas. Then, he can just say it was plant failure and turn the Ukraine into Fallout '22.
      International Atomic Energy Agency loses contact with safeguards monitoring systems at Chornobyl. Systems that monitor nuclear material at the radioactive waste facilities at Chornobyl, taken over by Russian forces, have stopped transmitting data, the IAEA said on March 8.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Oh goodie.
        Fuck.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Yaaaaaaaaay
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Chornobyl disconnected from power following Russian attack. According to state nuclear energy company Energoatom, Chornobyl needs electricity to cool down the spent fuel. If heated, radioactive substances can be released into the environment.

Yet, the connection to power can’t be restored while the fighting is ongoing, transmission system operator Ukrenergo reported.

Comment

• It ain’t as bad as people think. Not that the place is a clusterfuck.

source

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                It ain’t as bad as people think. Not that the place is a clusterfuck.

source
                It's not going to meltdown in 2 or 3 days. But, sustained damage and bullshit around a plant like that isn't a good thing.

Comment

• Anyhow, by the time this melts the country will already be a wasteland…

Comment

Anyhow, by the time this melts the country will already be a wasteland…
                    Yeah, but let's also keep reactors from blowing. I'm sure Poland doesn't want to see their neighbor look like the scene in Ghostbusters when the containment unit blew into the sky.
                    Also, you know the whole slow creeping death angle.

In other news, Proud Boys leader got pinched the other day. He's already giving up everybody.

Also, these intercepted Russian soldier calls are fascinating.

Comment

• Huh? How so?

Comment

• Troy speaks much wisdom. It'd be funny if this whole mess wasn't so flamin' tragic.

Putin really, really, needs to give it up already if these conscripts are the best he's got.

ETA: I know, it's The Sun, but still this is some fucking harrowing shit, yo.
                        Last edited by Timothy225; 03-09-2022, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Huh? How so?
                          The intercepted calls or nuclear hotstacks blowing into the upper atmosphere?

Comment

• Intercepted calls, but Tim sent an article so it’s cool.

Comment

• I was more referring to the actual calls. I've heard 20 in the last 2 days. They're getting blasted across all major social channels, Telegram, TOR, etc. Lots of duplicates, but also lots of people bragging about looting.

Last thing I watched was the potato cam of the Russian co-pilot being put on trial and spilling his guts for food.

Comment

• I'm still waiting for a coup against Putin. Between the oligarchs, the military and the average Russian on the street, that's a lot of folks at home really pissed off about this.

Comment

Working...
                                X