POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Brittany Griner situation.

Detained 3 weeks ago by Russian police for saying she had hash in vape pen. News is just now breaking, as she was supposed to report for some WNBA stuff.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Belarus military is breaking ranks in such numbers that they can't supply Russia the forces they need.

Shell and Coca Cola are still making excuses for doing business with Russia, as such their stock is getting its ass beat. Monday morning should be harsh on them.

In other news, video is starting to leak on several Jan 6th conspirators. First up is Roger Stone. He's already distancing himself and blaming his entourage.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Nothing says “moral highground” like catching enemy civilians and using them as human shields.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Russia is trying to hire Syrian mercs. Assad doesn't want to let them go, as he fears for his life without extra protection.

Comment

• Reading through the FSB whistleblower report and everything matches up to what I've already seen leaked.

In a week's time, the Ukraine Invasion will have more death than the entire decade plus of the Soviets fucking with Afghanistan.

Comment

• Also, called this shit happening 2 weeks ago. Especially with 95% of Russia's ground forces involved in the Ukraine.

Japan has declared today that the southern Kurils is their sovereign territory. The Prime Minister of Japan Fumio Kishida announced it during his speech in the parliament on March 7,–JIJI reports

Run it through a translator to get more details: https://www.jiji.com/sp/article?k=2022030701026&g=pol

Comment

• HAHAHAHAHA. It’s happening again!

Comment

• A most comprehensive take I’ve seen on what’s what.

Been saying for years. Georgia. Crimea. Donbas. Nothing to do with Russian-speakers. It’s all about geopolitics and energy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                    Also, called this shit happening 2 weeks ago. Especially with 95% of Russia's ground forces involved in the Ukraine.

Japan has declared today that the southern Kurils is their sovereign territory. The Prime Minister of Japan Fumio Kishida announced it during his speech in the parliament on March 7,–JIJI reports

Run it through a translator to get more details: https://www.jiji.com/sp/article?k=2022030701026&g=pol
                    called what?

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post

called what?

That any number of Asian nations were going to start reclaiming land once enough Russian military was pulled away.

Comment

• If it means more problems/headaches/nightmares for Putin, I'm all for it.

Kills me though that what Ukraine needs is a no-fly zone, which NATO could easily handle, but would undoubtedly lead to WW3 with Putin launching nukes.

Comment

• Number of Russian troops dead can safely be put above 12,000 now.

Putin is restricting any more draft ideas from happening, because he's panicked about a revolt. So, no one is protecting the East. What's left in Ukraine that isn't in a plane or ship is getting decimated. The money is worthless, the arrests aren't working and China has now turned you into their economic bottom bitch.

People stick their heads in ovens over less.

Comment

• I read that they are prepping their FOB for a large scale
                            invasion of the capital. Let’s see how it goes.

But holy fuck Putin is gambling a lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              I read that they are prepping their FOB for a large scale
                              invasion of the capital. Let’s see how it goes.

But holy fuck Putin is gambling a lot.
                              Yeah, he is obsessed with taking out Kyiv, but it's not happening. He would have to overcommit and send every single force he has at it and he still has a 60/40 chance of pulling it off. But, he will leave everywhere else exposed.

Comment

• My main fear is a cut off from resupplies and a siege.

Russians love to sit back and bombard….

Comment

Working...
                                X