No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BUT BUT BUT VLAD SAID EVERYTHING IS GOING ACCORDINGLY TO PLAN!!
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Russian Military is leaking out to Bloomberg and other outlets that they've been asked to prepare for Martial Law manuevers in major Russian metros.

Alongside that, more are leaking that Putin is ordering public executions of Resistance leaders in Eastern and Southern Ukraine to break the populace.

Both will go down in history as EPIC MISREADS OF THE ROOM.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• And you got Macron playing hostage negotiator. The Belarus talks have only gotten to the point of saying we'll let you bring in supplies and remove the dead. That took hours to get to that point.

Just going through the transcripts on Macron/Putin, it's become super apparent that Putin won't stop until he is stopped with a definite action. But, to initiate that call with Macron is another sign of panic.

So, you've got a guy with nukes, possible dementia, loss of internal support, loss of external support, trying to make drastic decisions on a situation he already fucked up.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant is on fire. It doesn't look that bad from the video, so at least there's that.

Comment

• My guess of an internal coup seems more and more likely.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
              So, you've got a guy with nukes, possible dementia, loss of internal support, loss of external support, trying to make drastic decisions on a situation he already fucked up.
              Again, I'm genuinely surprised nobody's taken Konanykhin up on his million dollar offer yet.

Bunch of folks at the base here have been sent to Europe because of this, with more to follow. Between this and helping approximately 17,000 Afghan evacuees assimilate to life here, the base has become quite the hub of activity, lemme tells ya.

Comment

• Just attacking a fucking NUCLEAR POWER PLANT is a dumbfucking idea of epic proportions.

Not that Needle Dick Popovski gives a fuck.

Comment

• Shit got worse.

Russian military won't stop firing on Ukraine firefighters. So, a manageable fire has become a 1 approaching 2 alarm fire. Structural damage already visible.

Comment

• Bra-vo

Comment

• Apparently, common sense prevailed and they stopped for 90 minutes to get it under control.

Comment

• Lindsey Graham calling for Putin's assassination with the grace and dignity afforded to a nearly 80 year old Republican from South Carolina.

It's not going over well.

Comment

• Especially since, by law, the US is NOT allowed to carry out assassinations (Executive Order 12333 - "No person employed by or acting on behalf of the United States Government shall engage in, or conspire to engage in, assassination." This built on previous EOs issued by Ford and Carter and was put out by Reagan). Throw in the US Army's Parks Memo which explains assassination's meaning since it's not clearly defined in the EOs, and you have yet another example of an asshat not doing his homework before opening his yapper.

Besides, having an elected US official ask Russia to do them a solid really helped Trump's rep, didn't it? Graham should've known better.

Comment

• How shit would be different if Russia stuck with it’s planned move; invasion of the separatists provinces.

But no, we have Vlad saying its’s a peacekeeping mission while multiplying assassination attempts at Zelenskyy, whose testicular fortitude eclipses the entire Kremlin.

Comment

• You know fucked up it is when Duterte is saying you’re batshit insane?

Comment

• Most Intel heads, opposition inside Russia and major national outlets are turning on him.

All media that facilitates anything outside of his message or gets used to show what's really happening has been taken over by Moscow or is in the process of being shut down. Yandex has been going up and down since late last night.

Russians declared the cease fire to be over having never honored it to begin with, World Court and NATO have evidence of banned weaponry being used against civilians.

Trying to think of anything that came in overnight.

Comment

Working...
                                X