No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really hope they can withstand the upcoming massive offensive.

I’m really thinking on how the fuck can Russia claim one once of victory and not look like the assholes they are.

What’s the exit strategy? Is there a single way for Vlad to save face?
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
      I really hope they can withstand the upcoming massive offensive.

I’m really thinking on how the fuck can Russia claim one once of victory and not look like the assholes they are.

What’s the exit strategy? Is there a single way for Vlad to save face?
      There's no exit strategy. This is all cards on the table time. You can't go back to business as normal in Moscow and be like REMEMBER THE TIME EVERYONE GOT MAD AT US? WEIRD!
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Even if they win, at what price?

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
          Even if they win, at what price?
          Exactly. Economy is destroyed. China is cold to them. The world hates them. They have to occupy a neighbor who will fight them forever. Everyone has rejected their bullshit.

It's lose/lose for Putin.

I just hope he doesn't do something stupid like letting off a nuke in the upper atmosphere to EMP the area as punishment.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• The first vote on Ukraine joining the EU was practically unanimous. I think it's one left and it's a done deal.

Security Council also granted Ukraine permission to launch defensive missile strikes against Belarus.

Comment

• Saw something about every western intelligence agency trying to figure out if Putin is trying to bluff into getting what he wants or if he has total covid brain fog/aggression and might actually pop off a nuke.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                Saw something about every western intelligence agency trying to figure out if Putin is trying to bluff into getting what he wants or if he has total covid brain fog/aggression and might actually pop off a nuke.
                COVID fog was the early theory. He's now being observed for cognitive decline (dementia).

Comment

• well if we all get nuked, it was a pleasure shooting the shit with you guys. Truly.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• EXXON Mobile has officially ended operations in Russia for the first time in decades. Because why do business if the money is worth less than toilet paper.

Comment

• AMEX just killed banking endeavors with everything Russian. Been watching videos of people in the Moscow bank runs for most of the afternoon.

I'll never not be amazed by how quickly shit can change in a month.

Comment

• Sounds like Russia's on it's way to becoming the next North Korea - completely isolated from the rest of the planet.

I'm still laying odds Putin resigns, is forcibly retired, or gets capped soon, as I can't imagine Russians on the street putting up with much more of this before they realize they outnumber Putin by several million and start protesting. Especially now that the money faucet has gone dry for the police, military and oligarchs.

Comment

• As an aside, who here really hates Boebert and Greene after the shit they pulled at the State of the Union address last night? Heckling the President? Really? Worst Pelosi ever did was roll her eyes when Trump gave his speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                            As an aside, who here really hates Boebert and Greene after the shit they pulled at the State of the Union address last night? Heckling the President? Really? Worst Pelosi ever did was roll her eyes when Trump gave his speech.
                            It's become a spectator sport at best. WWE RAW circa 1997 at worst.

Comment

• Kharkiv has turned into the modern day Stalingrad. Nothing thrown at it works. Russians are dying at 5 to 1 against private citizens.

Comment

• Looks like the training the US, UK and Canadian Tier 1 was actually listened to. Unlike Afghanistan.

Comment

Working...
                                X