No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That the puppet states are saying fuck you is immeasurably important and telling.

The whole populace is fighting back.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Chechnya is refusing troop support now.

Also, multiple videos and reports of Russian squads stuck on road sides due to running out of gas.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• That’s also very telling. Its not a “because we blitzkrieged too fast” lack of gas..

Comment

• Turkey has also sealed off the Black Sea to Russian naval support.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Chernobyl's radiation levels have also been spiking since the takeover. It's not critical, but the International Atomic Energy Agency is like UMM, we might need to be permitted to help in the next week or so.

So, there's that too.

Comment

• I have no information on the Ghost of Kyiv. How true the story is vs propaganda.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                I have no information on the Ghost of Kyiv. How true the story is vs propaganda.
                It was a local kid editing video game footage into aerial shots around the city.

Still, it was effective as fuck propaganda and it got Russian Intel to waste valuable time trying to hunt down a fictional flying ace rather than focusing on trying to butcher innocent people in a major metro area.

Comment

• Hearing the right wing medias praising Putin while bashing Biden is so fucking depressing.

What is this? 1930?

Anyhow, seeing the Ukrainian resistance fucking with the Russians is immensely satisfying. Ruskies going into max alert says a whole lot.

You can bet your sweet ass Sweden and Finland are NATO within a few years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    Hearing the right wing medias praising Putin while bashing Biden is so fucking depressing.

What is this? 1930?

Anyhow, seeing the Ukrainian resistance fucking with the Russians is immensely satisfying. Ruskies going into max alert says a whole lot.

You can bet your sweet ass Sweden and Finland are NATO within a few years.
                    As much as I hate the Neoliberals and their pessimistic ilk, the Right Wing of America is a lost cause.

The only one of them to hold a consistent hard line on Putin and his shit heels has been Mitt Romney.

Comment

• and now the oligarchs are chiming in, asking for Putin to stop.

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1497979277484040193

These are the only people that Putin really needs to appease. if they say stop, then it's probably going to stop.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Deripaska was the Trump family's financial handler, so nice of him to speak up. Especially because he'd have a really hard time fleeing if shit gets much worse.

Comment

• And now the Russian economy is like a 14 years old girl at a Epstein party. Fucked and most likely dead.

Comment

• Fantastic speech by Zelensky here:
                            https://www.reddit.com/r/nextfucking...kraine_when_i/
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I just hope that people not paying attention or casually skirting around it has an idea of the fact that real history is happening.

You're living through a moment in time your grandkids will be learning about in the future.

Comment

• yeah, this seems like a tectonic shift in terms of world power going on. Depending on how this all shakes out, we could be looking at the total collapse of Russia, a larger and more resolute NATO, and a China that is wondering if they really ought to ease down on the whole Taiwan thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X