No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm just hoping all of this is resolved prior to the Midterm elections in November. The thought of these Trump-loving Republicans taking the House and/or Senate scares the shit outta me.

Also loved that Bond Supervillain Dick Cheney called out how the GOP's been acting re: Trump.

Comment

• The gameplan is to spend the spring and summer hammering them.

NY AG is ready for the case to be filed and get going. That is literally any time now.
      The 1/6 cmte has got multiple witnesses to testify in public against Trump.

Meanwhile, the cmte is letting it leak that they want to kick off televised hearing in the next few weeks.

Lots of shit going down.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I just want charges against orange fuck head.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          I just want charges against orange fuck head.
          At this point, it's not IF Charges, but who gets to charge him first.

NYC is ready to go, Georgia seems almost ready and the House is prepared to deep dick him all spring and summer.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I'm more worried about the Republicans puling more shit to lock down majorities in both the House and Senate in November. Between the voter stuff in a bunch of states, their constant public denials of what happened on 1/6, and so on, I'm legit concerned here.

And why the hell does Cruz still have a job? Dude buckles like a belt every time he's confronted by an interviewer.

Comment

• There's a whole lot of dumb racist fucks in rural and suburban Texas. And that's no small population. Even cities like Lubbock or Amarillo are very "rural" and isolated in their culture. This is why Texas is so hard to flip.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                I'm more worried about the Republicans puling more shit to lock down majorities in both the House and Senate in November. Between the voter stuff in a bunch of states, their constant public denials of what happened on 1/6, and so on, I'm legit concerned here.

And why the hell does Cruz still have a job? Dude buckles like a belt every time he's confronted by an interviewer.
                It will be hard to run for shit when you're trying to keep your ass out of prison. Which is why the timing is hitting when it does.

Grisham, Bannon and others have spilled their guts. All of Pence's underlings gave up the farm. You have 30 direct Administration members ratting out Trump (that we know of and the number is climbing).

And that's not including the sheer volume of other fucknuts lumped into everything. What helped? Those rednecks storming the Capitol turned over everything.

Comment

• it seems to me it's a matter of strategic timing on the 1/6 commission's part. Do what you can to elevate the chances of DEM success in the midterm elections. the problem I see with that is that there are still some GOP members on the 1/6 commission and, while they seem to be honorable in going after everyone, they're still Republicans and I can see them not wanting to hand over everything come the midterms.

Also, making the timing of this political will give the GOP some 'partisan' talking points for the midterms. 'See how they went after us? Now you voters need to save us!'
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    it seems to me it's a matter of strategic timing on the 1/6 commission's part. Do what you can to elevate the chances of DEM success in the midterm elections. the problem I see with that is that there are still some GOP members on the 1/6 commission and, while they seem to be honorable in going after everyone, they're still Republicans and I can see them not wanting to hand over everything come the midterms.

Also, making the timing of this political will give the GOP some 'partisan' talking points for the midterms. 'See how they went after us? Now you voters need to save us!'
                    there's going after us if it results in censureship and other procedural shit like getting removed from cmtes.

What's at stake is the public outing and prosecution of a group of criminals that just happen to work in DC. Crimes were committed, planned and executed. There were cover-ups and efforts to silence people trying to make the data public.

You're never going to win over the Trump scum, but it's kinda hard to campaign or take a moral high ground when your entire infrastructure is on trial after half of them talked early in plea deals and sold out the rest.

This isn't about making a case or proving anything. This is HEY AMERICA! THEY DID THIS SHIT. Some of their buddies showed us how they did it and have video, pictures, metadata, texts, flight logs and more. We can reconstruct everything. We have confessions. They fucking did it.

Comment

• On top of that, it doesn't matter if someone doesn't want to hand over shit at this point. WHY? Because 15-30 other people per high profile suspect already HANDED IT OVER!

Comment

• The Supreme Court can eat a bag of dicks. I guess we're all just gonna be living in this pandemic for a few more years at least until we've all had it, more people die, etc...

Like I was telling Ari last night, not all of us can be so willy nilly with going out in public even with masks on. Sure would be great if Grampa Biden would actually do something here. Dude fucking sucks.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          The Supreme Court can eat a bag of dicks. I guess we're all just gonna be living in this pandemic for a few more years at least until we've all had it, more people die, etc...

Like I was telling Ari last night, not all of us can be so willy nilly with going out in public even with masks on. Sure would be great if Grampa Biden would actually do something here. Dude fucking sucks.
                          DOJ and the 1/6 cmte has done more work in 1 year than Biden.

But, what's stupid about the Supreme Court ruling is that they fucked it up so bad, it's getting challenged again before year is out. Every section of the ruling invalidates what came before. Then, they end on a generic You but not You with no absolute definition for anyone past two superficial levels.

That's what happens when 4 members of the Court have no business being there much less behind any bench.

Comment

• It is fucking absurd they haven't packed the goddamn court yet. Biden is a piece of fucking shit. It's also hilarious that the BIG STRONG RIGHT is all "let's go brandon YOU TRIGGERED" and meanwhile anyone with common sense is like yeah fuck Biden.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              It is fucking absurd they haven't packed the goddamn court yet. Biden is a piece of fucking shit. It's also hilarious that the BIG STRONG RIGHT is all "let's go brandon YOU TRIGGERED" and meanwhile anyone with common sense is like yeah fuck Biden.
                              Here's the thing and it's an inconvenient truth of where the Corporate Left is.

They wanted Hillary so bad in 2016 that they stole, cheated and forced her into play with a weak running mate to make it the Hilldog show and they failed. They failed brutally on multiple fronts and we're still paying the cost for the hubris. Biden is a place holder to get them to what they want which is the Hillary fill-in with Kamala Harris.

The problem is with the Corporate Left War Machine is that they live in a tighter bubble than Film Twitter and can't/won't acknowledge the fact that she is hated by the general public and anyone not inside their sphere of influence.

So, they play the Identity Politics game because the young people seem to respond to it, but then can't muster to give those same people any reason to even fucking bother with them.

That leaves us with two options:

The Right - engaged in Soviet era Disinfo campaigns, having committed outright treason, conspired in open sedition to undermine the US
                              The Left - I DON'T CARE THAT YOU DON'T LIKE US! We're going to keep forcing the same option down your throat until you concede that you were the problem to start.

One is not the same as the other, but they're both a gaggle of assholes kicking the can down the road so that either one doesn't have to contain the guilt of having taken action on ANYTHING.

Comment

• Haha Canada sucks too. There is something hilarious about listening to the same stupid fucking freedom\antivaxxer shit with that silly Canadian accent.

Comment

Working...
                                X