No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching Trump continue to lose his appeals is fun though.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Next two weeks should be wild.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• AT&T has the records that already matched what Meadows and others gave the 1/6 team.

Plus with the metadata, you have names, text, timestamps, exact geo placement among other things.

That's before any of the other shit gets factored in. The only thing left to find is video tape of them all jerking themselves off in the White House.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• It's gotten to the point where I could care less that Meadows, Stone, Bannon, etc. are not testifying or being held in contempt. Them being called to account for their actions is kind of moot since Congress pretty much has all the info they need to nail the lot of 'em, as well as Trump, to the wall for their actions on January 6th.

Also, the House pretty much blamed the initial Covid response fuck ups on Trump's administration. Which was a given, since Trump pretty much told Bob Woodward that he knew Covid was going to be the worst virus yet when Trump did that TAPED phone interview for Woodward's book back in January 2020. Then he did the exact opposite of what any sane person would do, all to push his political agenda.

Comment

• I hope Manchin gets hit by a bus.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• He deserves to be hit by a sixteen inch spiked dildo. How do these fuckwits keep making it as far as they do? Oh, wait. Money. Right.
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I hope someone fire bombs his fucking yacht.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  I hope Manchin gets hit by a bus.
                  I hope he gets hit by the bus, then the driver backs over his still twitching remains, then puts it in gear and goes forward again. Dude is SUCH an asshole, and I'll lay even money he's gonna flip parties soon. He sounds like one of the new breed of Republicans we have fucking things up nationwide.

Comment

• Lol to MTG getting banned on Twitter. Here's hoping her legit account also gets banned soon. I doubt she can curtail herself from posting inane nonsense.

Comment

• I cackled when I saw she was banned. Her picture should be next to the definition of twit in the dictionary.
                      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I just want a career/personal life destroying skeleton comes out of her closet that completely upends her life and makes her go away.

I'm also hoping shit gets real soon with the January 6th stuff. The reveal of everyone in Trump's circle freaking out because Trump did bupkus about the riot is interesting to read. I also like how Cheney's told the GOP "Our party has to choose. We can either be loyal to Donald Trump or we can be loyal to the Constitution, but we cannot be both."

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                          I cackled when I saw she was banned. Her picture should be next to the definition of twit in the dictionary.
                          Her very existence is infuriating.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• New York's case is all but done against Trump. They're ready to move against the family at any moment. Subpoenaing Don Jr, Ivanka and Orange Fucknut was the start.

Meanwhile, you've got scores of people spilling their guts about Jan 6th like Chunk in The Goonies. It's a lot of build, that's about to intersect.

That and they're spooking Mike Pence because they're going to make him testify on Public TV.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• yep, feels like it's coming to a head.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Biden's speech was pretty great today. Can just picture orangefuckhead seething during it.

Comment

Working...
                                X