No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's nothing about this trial that doesn't come across as the dumbest shit in an era of one-upping dumb shit.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Odds on him killing again versus being offed himself?
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Sucker bet, Josh. Sucker bet.

Comment

• WTF is happening to this country?

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Jesus tap dancing Christ.
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Like I know (and it states it in the article) that FL wouldn't be the first state to do this but this can't be good. At all.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Also, like so the tax payers are paying for this because I would assume the Fed would be like uhh noooo? Am I not understanding something here? It sounds like he wants a bunch of dummies playing militia on the taxpayers dime?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  Also, like so the tax payers are paying for this because I would assume the Fed would be like uhh noooo? Am I not understanding something here? It sounds like he wants a bunch of dummies playing militia on the taxpayers dime?
                  That's correct. DOJ is already involved and going after the cunt.

Most people think it's because he's going to get ratted out by the Trump cronies for helping in a few things and he's trying to create a distraction. But, even the Right can't make distractions that don't turn into giant lampooning efforts.

But with DeSantiis, it's whether he gets fucked by Gaetz, fucked by Trump or fucked over by the 800 other legal battles facing him.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• how fucked is it that those shitbag parents of that shitstain school shooter can't be found? Very fucked. The answer is very fucked.

Comment

• Re: Florida...

cut_off_florida.gif

Re: The school shooter's parents... OK who DIDN'T see this coming?

Once those two Parents of the Year bought the kid the gun, didn't take their kid out of school and get him help when the school showed them how fucked up the kid was, and left the gun in an unlocked drawer the kid could have easy access to, I just knew those two were going to pull an OJ + Bronco escape as soon as they could.

Comment

• Tried to run for Canada. Party of law and order.

Comment

• bunch of fucking yokels. HEY GUYS WE HAVE 4k LET'S GET OVER THE BORDER AND HIDE OUT AND NO ONE WILL FIND US.

after reading that dumb mom's blog sucking Trump off, it makes sense.

Comment

• Troy, what are you hearing? Feels like we're heading towards a day of reckoning with these 1/6 bastards.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              Troy, what are you hearing? Feels like we're heading towards a day of reckoning with these 1/6 bastards.
                              They're boxed in and trying to fuck their way out.

But, damn Mark Meadows boomer'd them all out in the open.

It's kinda amazing how bad the idiots continue to bungle their coup.

Comment

• I can’t believe all these guys are still not in prison. Trump too.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X