No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since that Rittenhouse case is a giant helping hap of wet garbage, I hope he gets set free and then has to watch his back the rest of his life. Pathetic piece of shit.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Since that Rittenhouse case is a giant helping hap of wet garbage, I hope he gets set free and then has to watch his back the rest of his life. Pathetic piece of shit.
      He either walks or we get a mistrial. Only ways it has left to go. But, that Judge in a giant corrupt legal system somehow has managed to make a name for himself.

Fucking trash.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Where's Woody's dad when you need him.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          Where's Woody's dad when you need him.
          Dead for a few years now.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• That fucking Judge should be removed from existence much less the legal system. FFS what a clown show.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
              That fucking Judge should be removed from existence much less the legal system. FFS what a clown show.
              He's opened himself up to so much reprisal in and out of system.

The weapons charge dismissal isn't that big on a surface level, but the cunt is obviously trying to influence the direction of the other five charges.
              Totally wouldn't be shocked if this ends in a mistrial due to Judge Cunt's inability to function as a legal professional in 2021.

Comment

• SVU couldn't write a more comically bad judge than that guy, and that's saying something.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• fuckstick Q-Shaman gets 3.5 years in jail. Not bad.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Rittenhouse trial has turned into a comedy of errors. What's good is enough people with legal clout says that if the Judge tries to initiate a mistrial, they're coming after his ability to sit on the bench.

So Old Man Fuckface has backed off a bit.

What's crazy historically is that this kind of legal theater horseshit they've been pulling usually precedes great change. Meaning that one generation or class gets so brazen as to leave it out on the surface, it's usually indicative of a final hurrah before concession.

Also, the Defense wouldn't be asking for a mistrial if they didn't think the Jury was going to return charges based off the video evidence.

Comment

• Rittenhouse walks. Fuck man.

Comment

• What I want to know is what changed the temperament of the jury regarding the video footage.

You don't have a defense panic like that for it to turn into a nothing burger.

Comment

• Everything about this trial was dumb from the get go.

Comment

• cue Rittenhouse working at Fox News in 3...2....

Comment

• Also, waiting to see if the Feds go after him since he did cross state lines and was aided and abetted by an adult co-conspirator.

Comment

• The fact Road House was brought up in this trial still amuses me but the prosecution team seemed reallllllllllll dumb.

Comment

Working...
                                X