No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's scaring the shit outta me that the Republicans might get control again in 2022. I'm not surprised, however about the close race in my home state for the governorship.

Fucking Democrats here got lazy as usual and decided to blow off the election because they thought they had it in the bag, which is the exact same shit that gave us Trump as president.

Comment

• I've been pretty well resigned to the fact that the Democrats would do fucking nothing and hand the Republicans back control in 2022 since Biden won the primary.

Comment

• Biden and company has the means to put the Right down for awhile, but they won't push hard enough on it because they're trying to play the calendar to their favor.

What I worry about is that certain Dems aren't getting the message that Trendy Progressiveness is pissing people off and costing them votes.

To quote the old axiom: There isn't a Republican or Democrat way to pick up garbage or make the trains run on time. People just want it fucking done. When you stop servicing the basic needs, you get fucked.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Murphy won NJ by the skin of his teeth, which is a relief of sorts. Ciattarelli, the Republican who did nothing but bash Murphy in his ads, was against mask mandates like a lot of GOPers, even though Murphy being tough as fuck against the virus was a main factor in my state having a lot less deaths and cases during the pandemic.

Murphy's not the best governor we had, and he's done some asshole things, but "better the devil you know..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
            Murphy won NJ by the skin of his teeth, which is a relief of sorts. Ciattarelli, the Republican who did nothing but bash Murphy in his ads, was against mask mandates like a lot of GOPers, even though Murphy being tough as fuck against the virus was a main factor in my state having a lot less deaths and cases during the pandemic.

Murphy's not the best governor we had, and he's done some asshole things, but "better the devil you know..."
            Yeah, but NJ has a huge nests of Trump loyalists who are coming out in force. The gameplan is to Right wing sweep at state levels, so it's a matter of numbers. That's why it's so important for the Biden admin to quit fucking around and break the backs of these pigs.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Total agreement - I've mentioned before how there's obvious Trumpers all over Ocean County, and checking out the map during this election, I was shocked at how red the turnout was throughout the state. Odd, since 2/3 of the state's population identifies as Democrat.

Also in agreement that Biden and crew have got to stop wussing out already and make the bastards pay.

Comment

Total agreement - I've mentioned before how there's obvious Trumpers all over Ocean County, and checking out the map during this election, I was shocked at how red the turnout was throughout the state. Odd, since 2/3 of the state's population identifies as Democrat.

Also in agreement that Biden and crew have got to stop wussing out already and make the bastards pay.
                Statistically, first term presidents always lose VA and NJ to opposition party in first term for decades. But, the margins were slimmer than they've been for victory since Pre 1980. Which again doesn't statistically bode well for the Right.

They pulled off VA, but they should have done it with way better numbers. Plus, NJ should have been A LOT closer given how much money they dumped into it.

Comment

• The only reason Ciattarelli got that traction, though, was the lower voter turnout amongst the Democrats, which tends to happen here during elections that aren't Presidential. I was surprised that so many independents went red this time. Usually those guys wing left.

Also don't depend too much on that map they show - a lot of those counties usually go blue and it's more voter turnout this time than anything - it's not an indicator of a future trend. The two eastern most counties (Ocean, where I live, and Monmouth, where I went to college) are traditionally Republican leaning, but Monmouth did go blue a few years back.

Comment

The only reason Ciattarelli got that traction, though, was the lower voter turnout amongst the Democrats, which tends to happen here during elections that aren't Presidential. I was surprised that so many independents went red this time. Usually those guys wing left.

Also don't depend too much on that map they show - a lot of those counties usually go blue and it's more voter turnout this time than anything - it's not an indicator of a future trend. The two eastern most counties (Ocean, where I live, and Monmouth, where I went to college) are traditionally Republican leaning, but Monmouth did go blue a few years back.
                    I'm following a little more detailed than what NPR uses. I get what the DNC is trying to do, but it's a stupid fucking gamble in a time when one side is split between how can we go back to the old ways of fucking people over/new side becoming Postmodern Fascists.

The DNC wants to bleed the money out of state races and force the RNC to get stupid in their investments. The problem is that a zealot (the RNC) never feels stupid, they just double down and attack harder.

So much of the DNC and their failures can be pinned on one thing. They think they understand their opposition, when they fundamentally do not. They didn't win on Biden, they won because enough people were done with Trump.

When you're seen as barely a viable option, you don't win by hoping that there is a natural good in people that will show up by 2022. You win by stomping on the throat of your competition and breaking the backs of those that would oppose you. Otherwise, what do you have? Another female candidate that plays like the big cop pigfucker in the land whose sheer presence is approaching HRC levels of disdain across the board?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      All those idiots in Dallas waiting for JFK Jr. should all be sterilized.
                      Napalm.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• As always, Martin speaks much wisdom.

Comment

• Thank you Tim.

I do offer consultation. Mainly to dictators and despots, but I do individual contracts.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• it's not technically politics, but holy shit Aaron Rodgers is a fucking moron. So glad his new friend Joseph Rogen is helping him through this difficult time.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Can't fix stupid, Rob. Believe me, I've tried.

And Martin? Lemme know your contract rates and where to subscribe to your newsletter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                it's not technically politics, but holy shit Aaron Rodgers is a fucking moron. So glad his new friend Joseph Rogen is helping him through this difficult time.
                                The water in Green Bay must be some weirdly potent shit that both he and Favre ended up being fucking whackadoo's.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X