No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm amazed at the complete inability of the Dems to get shit done when they absolutely control the white house and the house and kinda control the senate. As much as I've grown to despise the GOP, you have to admire them for getting shit done when they're in power. They're able to all get in line for the most part to further an agenda. the Dems? good God.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I'm also sick of being told to just wait. Nothing is happening. Nothing continues to happen. We deserve it all to burn.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It really raises the question if it's a feature and not a big.

Comment

• I'm seriously considering a move to Portugal. If the GOP gets back into control of everything with no blockers, we may as well call democracy over because all bets are off.
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• HI MATT

CANADA?
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Canada is next Martin. You guys have a good selection of morons making noise up there as well.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                I'm seriously considering a move to Portugal. If the GOP gets back into control of everything with no blockers, we may as well call democracy over because all bets are off.
                My company has lots of international offices. I've already floated the idea to Sarah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  Canada is next Martin. You guys have a good selection of morons making noise up there as well.
                  Truthfully, it’s in every Western countries. Thing is; our right is your left, and we’re not stuck with a 2 party system!
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• This thread is fucking crazy. I knew about crisis actors, but shit man.

Seriously, this shit is fucking nuts.

why isn't this talked about more? This seems ripe for someone to make this blow the fuck up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      This thread is fucking crazy. I knew about crisis actors, but shit man.

Seriously, this shit is fucking nuts.

why isn't this talked about more? This seems ripe for someone to make this blow the fuck up.
                      It's not talked about, because in certain circles it's been known for a bit. That and the Left has their own equivalent, but it's more for fundraising.

This shit is literally a drop in the bucket for the sheer volume of shit happening. But, that's the problem. There's so much to focus on that shit like this doesn't get to reach the mainstream a ton.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• This made some waves the other day, as I hoped it would. Heard tell the Republicans mentioned in this are losing their shit, and I'm hoping they'll be forced to resign when they're called to testify.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                          This made some waves the other day, as I hoped it would. Heard tell the Republicans mentioned in this are losing their shit, and I'm hoping they'll be forced to resign when they're called to testify.
                          Bannon's people gave up so many others that things are moving faster than expected.

Then you have Gaetz's attorney pal who has given up enough on Gaetz that they have opened a child sex abuse case on the guy and now they've got more people at Florida state level and national.

There's just so much going on.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• All those idiots in Dallas waiting for JFK Jr. should all be sterilized.

Comment

• What fresh level of stupidity is this? Jesus titty-fucking Christ. Yes, sterilize them all.
                              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• People are boo-hooing about VA, but that was a toss-up from Moment 1. Regardless of what Internet pundits want to say.

What is blowing my mind is how literally every Progressive idea and candidate got their ass kicked in San Francisco.

Comment

Working...
                                X