No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's so fucking crazy. Even for the animals it helps, there are weight and age limits because Ivermectin overdoses kill older horses all the time.

But, Karen from Sioux Falls eats the shit like it's Fruit by the Foot.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• A bunch of Trumpers getting explosive, potentially fatal, monster shits is horrific and funny as hell. To me, at least, because, y'know, fuck these assholes.

Comment

• My biggest issue with Rogan aside from him being the dumbest of bro's espousing to be the smartest of bro's, is that he plays around at being open minded but really is just a conservative who wants his own life to be lived with liberal sensibilities. In other words a huge hypocrite. That and he gives a platform to the fringe of the fringe and pretends like the stupid shit they believe has any sort of validity.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
          My biggest issue with Rogan aside from him being the dumbest of bro's espousing to be the smartest of bro's, is that he plays around at being open minded but really is just a conservative who wants his own life to be lived with liberal sensibilities. In other words a huge hypocrite. That and he gives a platform to the fringe of the fringe and pretends like the stupid shit they believe has any sort of validity.
          I've said it before about Rogan. He's running a modern day Dick Cavett Show with excellent comedian guests, but also a Weekly Worlds News' cabal of guests.

He's a Libertarian trending towards Neo Con, no doubt about it. But, he's also a very stupid little man. Seriously, the guy is tiny.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• ITS NOT ABOUT THE HEIGHT BRO ITS ABOUT THE WIDTH LOOK HOW MY ARMS CANT TOUCH MY SIDES GET PUMPED BROTHER

Comment

• There is a good aspect about Ivermectin I learned from a farm vet. Repeated consumption destroys sperm count.

Not lowers, destroys on a level just short of double testicular cancer. So, that's good.

Comment

• So, you're saying, in additional to potentially fatal power poops, these yokels may not be able to reproduce? That's a good thing!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

I've said it before about Rogan. He's running a modern day Dick Cavett Show with excellent comedian guests, but also a Weekly Worlds News' cabal of guests.

He's a Libertarian trending towards Neo Con, no doubt about it. But, he's also a very stupid little man. Seriously, the guy is tiny.
                  Isn't he like 5'4" ish?
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post

Isn't he like 5'4" ish?
                    Add an inch or two and you're at the right marker.

Comment

• No wonder Lollipop Guild is so into Jiu Jitsu and karate

Comment

• Can't wait until these anti-vaxxers lose their jobs because they don't want to get jabbed and then I hope they can't collect unemployment either. Fuck these dregs of society. About fucking time Biden does something about these jagoffs.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          Can't wait until these anti-vaxxers lose their jobs because they don't want to get jabbed and then I hope they can't collect unemployment either. Fuck these dregs of society. About fucking time Biden does something about these jagoffs.
                          They're already prepping a challenge, but even if they lose the challenge...this was setup to mirror Red States trying to create mandate workarounds. So, kill it at federal and precedent wipes it out at state.

Comment

• I wish we could just wipe these people off the face of the planet OR just put them ALL in Florida.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Gonna be interesting to see if my brother and his wife get their shots FINALLY if it means they'll lose their jobs if they don't.

Then they'll realize they won't mutate or die early after they get the shots. Then they'll realize they were mistaken all this time....but never admit it, then they'll double down on "mah freedoms!" and shit.

I love my brother, but even when we were kids, he was always wrong about stuff and would never back down from it.

Comment

• Some of my coworkers were bitching they may have to get vaxxed and I'm like you had to get a shit ton of Vax's to get to this point. They had no idea........ LET THAT SINK IN. They didn't know they got vaxxed as kids and IT WAS REQUIRED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Comment

Working...
                                X