No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In other news, Boebert misplaced a couple of million in campaign money. Telecoms are ratting out establishment Republicans in connection to Jan 6th.

Lots of Jan 6th due diligence going on. I know that a lot of that is being timed to help undermine 2022 planning for the Right. However, the Left needs a flashy win. With the 164 fires going, someone should at least bring 1 to a finish.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Don't worry Rob. Everyone gets more freedom today because everyone can officially open carry with zero licenses, training, or oversight. It's not like Houston has a major issue with road rage, gun violence, etc already. Of course it's all framed as "good guy with a gun" and all the bad guys are black and brown. I hate this fucking place. I was looking at houses in Tacoma and Palm Springs today. But I think with the renovation Sarah isn't going to consider moving until they put yellow stars on people that don't vote Republican.

Comment

• Well, I've officially created a schism in my family.

Preamble (short version): I've got two brothers and one sister. My sister is a die hard democrat. One brother is independent and used to vote republican for the most part but has switched to totally blue now out of disgust. My other brother is a Trumper.

Trumper won't get vaccinated. He spouts bullshit about it that I won't bother you with. He's pretty sure he had it a year ago and doesn't feel like he needs to get vaccinated.
        I decided a couple of weeks ago that I will no longer knowingly group with anyone for a long term event (longer than 5 minutes) who is not vaccinated. My roll play gaming group, for instance, is fully vaccinated except for one person. I took that stance and a couple of others followed suit, and the one un-vaccinated person is now getting his first shot this weekend.

Now: my Trumper brother asked me to go boating next week. I asked him if was vaccinated. After some round-and-round, he told me that he was not. I flat out told him: I am not grouping with anyone anymore who is not vaccinated, period. That includes you. Sorry, I love you, but please get vaccinated.

He spouted back that he won't be pressured into it. If he gets it, it'll be of his own personal choice. Fine, just know that you won't see me again until you get it done.

My other two siblings support me 100%, and it sounds like they may follow my lead. I hate to do this but I have to do it. I'm fucking done messing around.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Good for you. I've been that way and have cut out about 80% of my family. Doesn't bother me one bit. I hope they get sick and realize how fucking stupid they are.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            Well, I've officially created a schism in my family.

Preamble (short version): I've got two brothers and one sister. My sister is a die hard democrat. One brother is independent and used to vote republican for the most part but has switched to totally blue now out of disgust. My other brother is a Trumper.

Trumper won't get vaccinated. He spouts bullshit about it that I won't bother you with. He's pretty sure he had it a year ago and doesn't feel like he needs to get vaccinated.
            I decided a couple of weeks ago that I will no longer knowingly group with anyone for a long term event (longer than 5 minutes) who is not vaccinated. My roll play gaming group, for instance, is fully vaccinated except for one person. I took that stance and a couple of others followed suit, and the one un-vaccinated person is now getting his first shot this weekend.

Now: my Trumper brother asked me to go boating next week. I asked him if was vaccinated. After some round-and-round, he told me that he was not. I flat out told him: I am not grouping with anyone anymore who is not vaccinated, period. That includes you. Sorry, I love you, but please get vaccinated.

He spouted back that he won't be pressured into it. If he gets it, it'll be of his own personal choice. Fine, just know that you won't see me again until you get it done.

My other two siblings support me 100%, and it sounds like they may follow my lead. I hate to do this but I have to do it. I'm fucking done messing around.
            Hell yeah. I had to have similar discussion with my mom (haven't talked to her in months now though) when she was half in half out on the vaccine. Finally just told her she lives in a 55+ community, and we are both high risk, and Sarah's dad is high risk. If she's the bump in the road, then we won't be seeing her anymore until she is fully vaccinated. She caved after a few weeks and when her community vaccinated on site.

Comment

• Mentioned in another thread about my brother and his wife out in California. They're right-wing, backed Trump, and refuse to get their shots because of reasons.

Never mind the fact that my mom used to be a nurse and is a walking medical encyclopedia who's 100% right all the time when it comes to health (made it hell for us when we tried to fake being sick to stay home from school - "Tummy ache, you say? Hmmm... the symptomology is wrong, your temperature is normal, I heard you going to the bathroom without difficulty, and you appetite was fine last night. You two are going to school. NOW. And if you miss the bus, so help me..."). Also let's forget that my wife's sister is a teaching nurse and big shot at our local hospital, and my mom's best friend used to be a consulting nurse for an insurance company. All three can cite libraries of thoroughly researched info re: COVID, how vaccinations help control it, and why mask wearing is not only good for you, it's good for your loved ones, it's good for people you may meet, it's good for your community, it's good all around. Yet, my brother and his wife are steadfast in their resolve to be 100% wrong yet again.

I love them dearly, and want them to wise up, but my gut's telling me, God forbid, when my mom finally shuffles off this mortal coil, I'm going to be the only one inheriting anything since my bro is likely going to inadvertently take himself out of the equation before she goes.

Comment

• Matt your movie views are the utmost of suspect but you sir have my respect for putting the line in the sand. My brother in law got the same from me, told him get vaxxed or stay away he and his wife both.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• After reading SCOTUS's view on what's happening, I believe Biden has no other option but to expand the Court.
                  You have three individuals whose ability to perform their job is suspect and when even trying to make an opinion for their side comes across with the coherency of a drunk bum.

That being said, I do expect some action after the Law puts a few Karens into harm's way for being abortion bounty hunters. I mean, it's not like Texas isn't a gun heavy Stand Your Ground state. Somebody's gonna get shot.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I hope Joe Rogan dies.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Or at the very least, gets thrown in the ICU OR gets sick enough that he can no longer do ju-jitsu, deprivation tanks, and shoot elk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        Or at the very least, gets thrown in the ICU OR gets sick enough that he can no longer do ju-jitsu, deprivation tanks, and shoot elk.
                        Spotify is already pissed that his numbers are down. A few weeks with no content will only make that situation shakier.

Comment

• I honestly wish nothing but ill will on that fucking guy at this point. But more than likely he'll get minor symptoms, beat it, then tell his millions of zombies that invectim works and the vaccine infringes on their freedumbs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            I honestly wish nothing but ill will on that fucking guy at this point. But more than likely he'll get minor symptoms, beat it, then tell his millions of zombies that invectim works and the vaccine infringes on their freedumbs.
                            I just feel bad for the legions of retail janitors cleaning up after rednecks and Conservative trash shit themselves all over Wal-Marts and grocery stores everywhere.

It's not a question of IF Ivermectin is going to make you shit, it's will you shit yourself to death or into hospitalization. It's a drug designed to move compacted feces and impacted bowel matter of 4-9 feet in length out of horse and cattle.

Humans are full of sausage meat guts that get herniated if they pick up something weird. What some of these fucking idiot assholes are mistaking for a cure is something on the grounds of GI shock where you get a buzz off of killing the beneficial and negative organisms in your GI. This is then followed by having no control of your asshole or stomach for a few days.

But, that's rare. What's super common is having a friend or family member calling Poison Control because you OD'd on horse paste and you're foaming at the mouth and shitting yourself all over your living room floor.

Of all the stupid things I've ever had to market in the past, I can't believe Ivermectin became the stupidest thing ever.

Comment

• If Joe Rogan dies from shitting himself to death, I'll be sooooo happy.

Comment

• and then there are the stupid assholes who are going to be like it gets used to treat Lice and Rosacea.

It gets used topically in dime sized amounts in very rare circumstances. Why? Because it's a paste for horses that will destroy human ability to process or obtain anything they have to digest.

Comment

Working...
                                X