POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    There's also some very horrible stuff on Kavanaugh and others sitting right on the edge of the proverbial counter. When Trump has to stand trial for the first of many charges.

The first three people to get tossed under the bus are Sessions, Kavanaugh, Barr.
    Would that there was some percolating shit on McConnell, Mcarthy and Graham already. And Greene. It'd make my year if those bastards got nailed if/when Trump goes to trial.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post

Ah, ok. What I was reading on Twitter was that they supposedly found stuff. I didn't have a chance to dig into it. It sounds like you have. Can you summarize the results and what's going on?
      Not a whole lot. If they find a typo, Right Wing Twitter goes crazy. But, there's nothing in any state.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post

Would that there was some percolating shit on McConnell, Mcarthy and Graham already. And Greene. It'd make my year if those bastards got nailed if/when Trump goes to trial.
        Graham is hysterical and losing his shit because he fears his time facing the Law. Hence his whole Chik Fil A craziness. Greene and Boebert will be handled by voters first.

McCarthy has the shelf life of Bill Frist, Boehner and a hundred other stiff shirts with dumb faces before them.

McConnell is always the old bastard on the Hill. He's pushing Daniel Cameron hard (he's the Vader to McConnell's Palpy) and that long-term threat needs to be taken seriously by national voters.
        The moment McConnell feels any heat on his ass, he's going to give up whomever it takes to save himself.

Also, he knows this is his last term...so it's all about estate planning at this point.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

McConnell is always the old bastard on the Hill. He's pushing Daniel Cameron hard (he's the Vader to McConnell's Palpy) and that long-term threat needs to be taken seriously by national voters.
          The moment McConnell feels any heat on his ass, he's going to give up whomever it takes to save himself.

Also, he knows this is his last term...so it's all about estate planning at this point.
          I'm praying you're right and that this is McConnell's last go 'round. That fuck has single-handedly done so much damage in the pursuit of power that whatever karmic retribution coming his way is well-earned. To run with your Plapatine analogy, I wish that there was a Death Star II shaft he could be dropped down, just so I never have to see that bloated bullfrog face of his again.

Comment

• Sucks to be a lawyer for Team Trump nowadays. I sincerely hope all of these folks get disbarred and their careers destroyed because of this.

Comment

I'm praying you're right and that this is McConnell's last go 'round. That fuck has single-handedly done so much damage in the pursuit of power that whatever karmic retribution coming his way is well-earned. To run with your Plapatine analogy, I wish that there was a Death Star II shaft he could be dropped down, just so I never have to see that bloated bullfrog face of his again.
              There's no pray about it. McConnell is planning his exit strategy. Start focusing on the new piece of shit he's cultivating to step in.

Comment

• Just read up on Cameron and damn. While not quite Vader yet, he's definitely Anakin right before he gets the lava bath and armor.

The really scary bit, apart from his policies on abortion, Covid, and his actions during the Breonna Taylor incident, is he's only 35. He gets to Washington, we could have decades with this asshole. Plus, Trump likes him, which is the kiss of death for me.

bnohy5m5j8d31.jpg

Comment

• Exactly.

But, that's the problem with the Coasts. Nobody takes shit seriously until it's too big of a problem for them to handle.

Comment

• As always, you speak much wisdom, Troy.

Just saw this re: Chris Christie trying to rehab his reputation and possibly run against Trump in '24. He's not wrong, but Christie is such an asshole that I'd be surprised if he got a single vote, and a moron if he thinks he's going to get anywhere near the ticket.

Comment

As always, you speak much wisdom, Troy.

Just saw this re: Chris Christie trying to rehab his reputation and possibly run against Trump in '24. He's not wrong, but Christie is such an asshole that I'd be surprised if he got a single vote, and a moron if he thinks he's going to get anywhere near the ticket.
                      Christie is such an oddball. Not important enough to be implicated in Trump bullshit, but he always wants to be in the mix with that cabal of losers.

Comment

• Christie goes where the wind blows politically. He ripped on Trump during the primaries before Trump got nominated, had his nose up Trump's ass during the election, all but blew him to get a job in Trump's administration, now he's positioning himself as the anti-Trump. That is, unless he gets to sit down with Trump like McCarthy and Graham do, and then he'll spiel about how great Trump is, etc.

Fuck Christie. Dude's an embarrassment to all of us here in Jersey, even amongst his fellow GOPers. Fucknuts blew through whatever goodwill he had with the Bridgegate scandal we had here a few years ago.

Comment

• Graham has the rona and this:

pretty smart to have evidence of another coup planning meeting. /s
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm praying every day that Trump and crew get what's coming to 'em - long ass prison sentences.

Comment

I'm praying every day that Trump and crew get what's coming to 'em - long ass prison sentences.
                              They're working their way up the ladder. Weisselberg is trying to get a shorter potential sentence. Gaetz and Giuliani are in a race to see who gets hammered first.

There's Trump's bitch for the UAE that is getting hammered. The legal team, the aides, the other attys, etc.

Not to mention the Jan 6th Commission which continues to hammer them.

There are so many things going on and then Orange Fucknuts allows multiple photos of him staging an event in NJ that is admissible evidence. Sometimes, the best thing to do is just sit back and let it work.

Comment

• Once I see Trump and cronies on their way to the hoosegow, then all the anxious waiting will be worth it.

I'm also hoping/praying some of his followers wake the fuck up already, especially with the Covid shit. The shit going on in Florida alone... DeSantis' actions there is going to kill half the state, and all becuase he wants to suck up to Fearless Orange Leader. I have friends down there whose lives he's risking with all of this!

Comment

Working...
                                X