No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before our Canuck friends, go crazy...I wanted to offer up reading material.
    https://thehill.com/opinion/healthca...er-drug-prices
    https://www.vox.com/science-and-heal...ices-explained
    https://fortune.com/2015/11/03/us-eu...ealthcare-gdp/
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/peterub...h=4877cdfb2881
    https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...ore-for-drugs/
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/why-the...ugs-1448939481
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      All I want is to make it so the fucktard doesn't even get an option to run again. I know one of his cronies will pick up the slack, but we need to make sure fucktard is held accountable or at the very least BANNED from the WH.
      At this rate, he is such a liability to the GOP that he will splinter them before rejoining.

The lifers don't want to touch him because he's sullied goods. Rednecks in red hats don't make a viable candidate. A guy that donors, robber barons and foreign interests can afford to hide money in makes a viable GOP candidate.

DeSantis is shaky, but fits the profile better.
      Trump doesn't.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• We need some updates, Troy. Feels like everything is a mess right now.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          We need some updates, Troy. Feels like everything is a mess right now.
          There's not a ton to go off of. Between it being summer and coming off the Holiday, you're dealing with aggressively slow moving people.

Trump made an ass out of himself at CPAC, but what else is new?
          Jenner's handlers are starting a grassroots push to prep Right Wingers on how to strongly break from Trump. It seems like it will work in California, but Cali isn't the world much less America.

Synema and Manchin are getting directly targeting by the fundraising wing.

The corrupt GOP mafia is hiding out at state level trying to bomb things there.

From a personal standpoint: keep an eye on Sen. Murkowski. She seems up to something.

Comment

• Any word if the leaked GOP video is having an effect on Manchin or Synema? I'd think they'd have to be feeling betrayed and foolish.

And yes, I'm seeing the GOP trying to take things at the state level where they can. Looks like we're gonna have a big showdown in TX.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

Any word if the leaked GOP video is having an effect on Manchin or Synema? I'd think they'd have to be feeling betrayed and foolish.

And yes, I'm seeing the GOP trying to take things at the state level where they can. Looks like we're gonna have a big showdown in TX.
              The video is being used to humiliate them and cost them financial backing. So far, it's working better in AZ than in WV.

Comment

• OK, what's going on with this bullshit today regarding the voting? Seems like much ado about nothing (an error was caught and corrected on the day AND had no impact on the election results) yet the world is apparently on fire.

Comment

• I hadn't heard that news yet? Too busy with the Russia leak stuff.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Russia leak stuff?

Comment

• https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...box=1626343663
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        There's more than just this.

But glad to see it breaking out of more back channels and into the front.

Comment

• There's also some very horrible stuff on Kavanaugh and others sitting right on the edge of the proverbial counter. When Trump has to stand trial for the first of many charges.

The first three people to get tossed under the bus are Sessions, Kavanaugh, Barr.

Comment

• Troy: what about the audit crap?

Comment

Troy: what about the audit crap?
                              What in particular? That it was a waste of time? It opened up a litany of other charges? That it's getting a ton of lower level state GOP fucks into bigger trouble than they can handle? Or was it something else?

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

What in particular? That it was a waste of time? It opened up a litany of other charges? That it's getting a ton of lower level state GOP fucks into bigger trouble than they can handle? Or was it something else?
                                Ah, ok. What I was reading on Twitter was that they supposedly found stuff. I didn't have a chance to dig into it. It sounds like you have. Can you summarize the results and what's going on?

Comment

Working...
                                X