No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ivanka perjured herself to a federal grand jury. So, she can either restate her testimony by implicating others or get ready to take a seat next to COVID Cheeto.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Barr turning on Trump over his election bullshit was a great way to start my Monday. So was watching Giuliani spiral the drain as a lawyer. If Trump Org goes down, it'll make my week.

Comment

• *Readies popcorn*
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I've been readying my popcorn so long it's now full of mold and bugs.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Hahaha! That’s pretty much how I feel.
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Tomorrow 2pm EST. First round starts.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Rumsfeld died. So, that bingo card is officially on the clock.

Comment

• Trump Org CFO Weisselberg to surrender for arrest to NYPD tomorrow morning.

Comment

• Happened this morning. Good news. Meanwhile Trump was in Texas visiting the "wall" with Abbott and crying about how the wall isn't finished. God. I cannot even fathom the stupidity of these people still lamenting a wall. I know they're all so fucking ignorant and have no capability of critical thought, but like...visit Big Bend and tell me how you even BEGIN to make a wall through a national park that is the most barren and remote place in America, filled with canyons and mountains. They would absolutely try though, because the fucking feds have no issue flying choppers around the park ruining a trip so they can catch a handful of people facing a death march through that place to get somewhere better. There's a part of the park literally called "Dead Horse" because there's zero water sources for miles and miles and miles, nor shade or vegetation. Just rock and rock and more rock for like 100 miles headed north.

Anyways. As my stand always has been, people that face the trip through central America and the Texas desert for a better life have worked a billion times harder than any American and deserve a good life. So they should keep trying for Canada where it may be possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      Happened this morning. Good news. Meanwhile Trump was in Texas visiting the "wall" with Abbott and crying about how the wall isn't finished. God. I cannot even fathom the stupidity of these people still lamenting a wall. I know they're all so fucking ignorant and have no capability of critical thought, but like...visit Big Bend and tell me how you even BEGIN to make a wall through a national park that is the most barren and remote place in America, filled with canyons and mountains. They would absolutely try though, because the fucking feds have no issue flying choppers around the park ruining a trip so they can catch a handful of people facing a death march through that place to get somewhere better. There's a part of the park literally called "Dead Horse" because there's zero water sources for miles and miles and miles, nor shade or vegetation. Just rock and rock and more rock for like 100 miles headed north.

Anyways. As my stand always has been, people that face the trip through central America and the Texas desert for a better life have worked a billion times harder than any American and deserve a good life. So they should keep trying for Canada where it may be possible.
                      Except Canada will take them out into the Wilderness to kill them, try to act superior to everyone else and then shrug when the bodies start popping up Poltergeist style decades later.

Comment

• something better come from all of this shit. So sick of nothing happening, being told to wait, then nothing happening, then being told to wait again, then nothing happening.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

Except Canada will take them out into the Wilderness to kill them, try to act superior to everyone else and then shrug when the bodies start popping up Poltergeist style decades later.
                          Sure, but until then you can go to the doctor without going bankrupt. Gotta pick your poison.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            something better come from all of this shit. So sick of nothing happening, being told to wait, then nothing happening, then being told to wait again, then nothing happening.
                            The real criminals ain't gonna get shit. They're all still in the senate.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post

Sure, but until then you can go to the doctor without going bankrupt. Gotta pick your poison.
                              Lot of countries offer that, based on properly taxed income and the costs that the American economic system eats for them to get prescription research, development and distribution. Measure it out and you'll find that most Universal Healthcare Models are based in subsidies paid for by American business and taxpayers. I'd be all for fixing the system, but then the rest of the world would have to start paying their share of the weight.

In regards to Rerb's statement, this is the beginning of shit actually getting prosecuted. It sucks it took forever, but this is what happens when fucknuts doesn't have layer after layer of protection. I'm still interested to see what they say at 2pm EST. A lot of people are expecting the world and a lot of people are being defeatist. The truth is somewhere in the middle, but something about all of this feels designed to make a big splash before the Holiday weekend.

Comment

• All I want is to make it so the fucktard doesn't even get an option to run again. I know one of his cronies will pick up the slack, but we need to make sure fucktard is held accountable or at the very least BANNED from the WH.

Comment

Working...
                                X