No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The groundwork to firing DeJoy and resetting the USPS board is beginning now.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• haha, The Goblin Lawyer's shit is getting searched.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Have fun Rudy.

Comment

• Watching Biden speak last night was like being wrapped in a warm blanket and being handed cocoa.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The Rudy shit has paid out big time.

Mister fucking Boomer Paper Trail. If I was Roger Stone, Matt Gaetz and Joel Greenberg...I'd either start ratting or buying lube and making prison plans.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Gaetz had a buddy rat on him too, right?
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yep! Just read that Greenberg admitted, in a letter to Stone, the two of 'em had relations with several women, including a 17 year old. Greenberg did his mea culpa so as to get Stone to secure him a pardon from Trump.

I'm festering for any and all of these scumbags to start doing jail time already.

Comment

• Greenberg named names. Got charges reduced from 33 to 6.

Looking at 20 years max now.

Comment

• I look forward to Gaetz getting absolutely nothing except more support from Q anon.

Comment

• How long before we see MTG dragged out of the capitol kicking & screaming demanding to speak to the officers' supervisors? I'm certain she's broken some laws.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'm just praying for some sort of career destroying scandal to take out McConnell, Cruz, McCarthy, etc.

And when the hell is Trump going to jail already?

Side note: How many of you guys have a lot of "Trump 2020" shit hanging in your neighborhoods? Every day on my way to work, I see at least a dozen homes still flying flags and banners, or have signs posted on their lawns more than six months after the election.
                        Last edited by Timothy225; 05-19-2021, 06:09 PM.

Comment

• Neighborhood? Almost none, but I don't live in a lilly white neighborhood. Now around town......WAY TO MANY

Comment

• Our immediate community doesn't allow any political stuff to be displayed, but once I leave and go to work, it's quite a bit. The more rural/sticks areas I go to, it becomes more defiant and in your face.

Comment

• Still? Only a handful. Two houses next to each other on a busy road near us are plastered with Trump shit and another couple of houses between our house and kiddo’s school(one of the few places I drive) just have the yard sign still up. I have hope that the ones who took theirs down before December actually have enough brains to understand he’s a criminal
                              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Our neighborhood lets you put the shit up for two weeks before and 5 days following. Then if you don't put it up, it gets treated as trash and thrown away on garbage day.

In terms of the mountain of shit on them, it's

Tier 1: Trump, Gaetz, Giuliani, Stone
                                Tier 2: MTG, Collins, Greenberg
                                Tier 3: Boebert, Cruz, McCarthy, McConnell

McCarthy, McConnell have only been setting off red flags for how bad they're trying to derail the 1/6 Commission. But, they're losing the votes in the Senate to stall it out.

Trump and the family are so fucked that most of the East Coast Legal world are lining up like that scene in Airplane to get their licks in.

Comment

Working...
                                X