No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump Organization financial head and his kid fucked up and admitted to laundering money at the Central Park ice skating rink.

So, all of those financial records got seized.

Biden Admin when announcing the Sanctions against Russia today confirmed they have full record of Russian collusion between Team Trump and the Russian government. Alongside having full Intel evidence about it and having the unfucked with Mueller Report in hand.

Shit moves slow until it doesn't.

Remember, you have to take this guy down so precise that his idiot horde can't resurrect him. Hell, they attacked the Capitol because they couldn't understand math and how 4Chan works.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• The FBI is now bringing up the main Russian go-between on espionage charges, has deemed him an active foreign agent. Dude has skipped town after being allowed to stay in America unsullied by Trump.

Now, the little Red rat fuck is being hunted down.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I hope the direct to dvd flick that Scott Adkins makes about all of this is called Little Red Rat Fuck
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• There is talk that Kilimnik is dead and that's why they can't find him.

But, dude seemingly fell off the face of the Earth in the Fall of 2019.

Comment

• Troy: now that there appears to be actual evidence of collusion/treason surrounding the 2016 campaign and the coverups surrounding it, are we going to see any forward momentum on actual treason charges on people? Not just the Trumps but Manafort and Stone?
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              Troy: now that there appears to be actual evidence of collusion/treason surrounding the 2016 campaign and the coverups surrounding it, are we going to see any forward momentum on actual treason charges on people? Not just the Trumps but Manafort and Stone?
              It's already started.

There was always ACTUAL EVIDENCE, it just got buried by criminals. Digging what wasn't destroyed out of the mire is a big part of what DOJ has been doing Post Trump. Right now, they're targeting state and federal level people to get them to flip on others. As we're already seeing.

Treason is months off, as they're still going through lists of people lower on the crime chart. Already this week, they've learned how Trump was laundering money in NYC and discovered evidence that Barr was hiding.

Comment

• Sweet.
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Well in 90 mins we'll find out just how bad it will get in Minneapolis tonight...

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• AND GUILTY. Good fuck that guy.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• This is a good first step. the blue ceiling has been broken in terms of holding cops accountable for their actions. precedent has now been set, so today may be a lot more of a pivotal day than we realize right now.

Comment

• God Pelosi is the fucking WORST.

Comment

• Saw that and yeah, she deserves all the blow back she's getting for that statement.

I wish these politicians would run these things by somebody first before posting or making a statement.

Comment

• Pelosi and the fucking Raiders. Like read the fucking room guys.

ETA: I hate to say it but the deal with the girl that got shot is going to really piss a lot of people off because by policy that was a good shoot. No one wants to hear it because she's 15 but she had a knife and was charging at another girl who was standing there holding a dog. In that moment EVERY departments policy is going to say the officer had the right to shoot to defend the girl she was charging at. That's not to say I'm ok with a 15 year old girl being killed but people have to look at things in terms of legalities and policies sometimes. Shitty situation all the way around.
                            Last edited by B_Metal; 04-21-2021, 10:10 AM.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• They were screaming blue lives matter at people at the scene. They WANTED an excuse. They have tasers. They're taught take downs. Also it was an abuse call, why weren't the people separated? First thing you do is separate people in a domestic situation.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                They were screaming blue lives matter at people at the scene. They WANTED an excuse. They have tasers. They're taught take downs. Also it was an abuse call, why weren't the people separated? First thing you do is separate people in a domestic situation.
                                From my understanding, albeit through limited information, they pulled up on the parties fighting. I get the argument for tasers, that depends on the department, some have them some do not. Taking down someone with a big ass knife is some hollywood shit man, hate to say it, but it is. I'm not saying I'm happy about it, but I'm just saying that legally speaking and policy wise, that shoot's going to be viewed as justifiable. Now the bullshit blue lives matter guys after the fact should be fired on the spot, they were obviously looking to stir shit up.

Again, I'm not happy a teenage girl was killed, not at all. But officers have the right to use lethal force to protect the lives of others. And from the video I've seen I'm pretty sure that officer's going to be able to make that case.

Comment

Working...
                                X