No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of gangs run in Graham's hood?
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Probably the ones who sing and dance a lot. Crazy! Cool!

giphy.gif

Saw pics of Graham at the gun range with his AR-15 and I'm not impressed in the least. John Wick he ain't.

Comment

• They're offering Gaetz a way out by ratting on Trump.

This shit is better than any streaming show.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• If Gaetz has something that puts that whole family away then great, if not the fucker should rot.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I want Gaetz to go down. I want Trump and his family to go down. I want all of those Qanon/White Power/Tea Party Republicans/gun nuts to go down.

Tired of watching my country sink into a miasma of madness. I need some massive amounts of optimism, a balancing of the scales, and good mojo up in this piece.

Also I worked with a guy like Gaetz, with almost the same hairdo, back in the 90s. Dude even showed anyone in the vicinity pics of girls he was banging behind his girlfriend's back. Only solace I had was he got caught by his GF, who went to her car, took out the gun he bought her from her glove compartment, and promised him if he didn't shape up, he could say goodbye to his nuts.

Comment

• They got Gaetz on record helping to rig a state election or two. Everytime this idiot tries to nut up against the Feds, they slam another charge or two on him.

He's going to keep it up until he's going away for the rest of his natural life.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Because guess what? THIS GUY FLIPPED on Gaetz. https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...-election-laws

Comment

• Think Gaetz will start crying if he goes to prison? He looks like a crier. Which won't appeal to whoever his bunkmate is.

Comment

• I always think back to Samuel L Jackson in THE LONG KISS GOODNIGHT...I hope Gaetz is an ass-fucking fan.

'I will see to it you will spend the next ten years in prison getting ass fucked. And if the case is thrown out because my arrest was too violent, I will personally hire men to ass fuck you for the next ten years. So, if you're an ass fucking fan, you go ahead and mouth off.'
                    Last edited by Matt; 04-11-2021, 02:48 PM.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I fucking love that movie.

He’s gonna have the shit beat outta him in the first week. Piece of shit.
                      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Sounds like Trump just pulled a Paulie from the end of GoodFellas on Gaetz.

Anyone taking bets as to when formal charges are going to be brought against this guy? Bet he tries to run from the cops when the hammer comes down.

Comment

• Mike Lindell is a fucking crackhead (duh) but his new media site FrankSpeech is the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard. FREE SPEECH BUT FOLLOW THE TEN COMMANDMENTS and also whatever else I want to ban...

Also, fucking lol to his Amazon killer as well.

This fucking guy.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Lindell really, really needs to stick with his stupid pillows already. Politics ain't his bag at all.

"We went back to our Founding Fathers and stuff..." I've heard six year-olds that were far more erudite than this putz.

Comment

• Let me know when any of these fucks actually go down. This process is to fucking slow for me.

Comment

• For fucking reals.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X