No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruz can get fucked with a rake and I will bring the rakes.

Comment

• It did make me smile a bit that the dill hole mayor who basically said “y’all need to figure it the fuck out yourselves. Get fucked”, resigned. It doesn’t fix anything, but it gave my petty heart a boost.
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
        It did make me smile a bit that the dill hole mayor who basically said “y’all need to figure it the fuck out yourselves. Get fucked”, resigned. It doesn’t fix anything, but it gave my petty heart a boost.
        His wife was also fired from her job for it, and he threw a fit about that too. Sorry the GOP hates unions and loves at-will employment, dipshit!

Comment

• Honestly, I bet if the weather had allowed for it, people would have literally run that stupid mayor out on a rail.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• People are pissed. I am hoping a tiny fraction of GOP voters finally flip, or refuse to vote for Cruz, in the next election. He was SO CLOSE to losing, and Beto could probably take him if he runs again.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              People are pissed. I am hoping a tiny fraction of GOP voters finally flip, or refuse to vote for Cruz, in the next election. He was SO CLOSE to losing, and Beto could probably take him if he runs again.
              Speculation that I hear is Beto wants to take on Abbott.
              Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• the main issue is that Cruz isn't up for re-election for what...3 more years? That's a lifetime and memories are short. Now, granted, Cruz seems incapable of not stepping on his dick for anything longer than a month but I would not count on this winter fiasco playing a part on his re-election chances.
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Texas keeps bringing in California companies, and more and more people are moving here from out of state. People will be bitter, he was already hated, and he will keep fucking up. Not to mention being a leading member of a fucking coup. With population gains, he can absolutely lose.

Comment

• Can't the voters recall him or something? Force him to resign?

Comment

• GOP in Texas make themselves vulnerable? No chance. Even if there was legal recourse they'd call an emergency session to change the law.

Comment

• I'd take the jail time I'd be given if I could just kick Ted Cruz in the nuts then slap the ever loving piss out of him.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• But isn't Cruz making the GOP vulnerable anyway? Shit he's doing, like this Cancun trip, can't be good for the Republican Party's PR image.

Comment

• The GOP PR? They literally separated families and caged children Tim. WTF LUL
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• yeah, they don't give a shit about bad or good PR. They spin it either way.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Cruz only makes TX GOP vulnerable and even that will be mitigated to sacrificing him to save the body.

The big things moving forward are the NY case against Trump which is on track to start blowing up in March.
                                That and the whole Oathkeepers Jan 6h attack being treated as a multi-part conspiracy thus opening up new charges and handing down 50 year minimum sentences to its ringleaders and orchestrating leaders such as Roger Stone.

Also, I support Manchin in blocking Biden's OMB pick. She's a Hill-dog crony that has no issue blowing up the National Budget to make sure that Hillary sympathizer individuals and corporations get free money and everyone else gets lip service.

Fuck her and fuck the people thinking that she can a rubber stamp pass.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X