No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne pardoned...... of all the Trumpian weird ass things to do that is certainly one of them. FFS
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• fuckin Bannon man.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I feel so much better now that it’s officially over. Peaceful. Now let’s hold onto hope that Biden does the shit he’s promised. I don’t need him to be perfect. Just 50% better than the fart cloud that left this morning.
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Just listened to the Press Sec speak. Good lord, I don't think that position has been filled with an actual human for 4 years now. It was sooooo refreshing to hear a normal human talk.
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Mike Flynn's brother was the one who delayed the National Guard deployment on the 6th. Dude just got busted by WAPO.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Heard Trump's already getting hit with lawsuits - 9 from California, God knows how many from New York. NY's are mostly fraud cases, and there's a likely chance of Trump doing about 25 years in the slammer if things pan out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                Just listened to the Press Sec speak. Good lord, I don't think that position has been filled with an actual human for 4 years now. It was sooooo refreshing to hear a normal human talk.
                We watched it too. Didn't love a lot of the answers, Dem messaging remains a mess, but at least it wasn't an idiot white supremacist.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post

We watched it too. Didn't love a lot of the answers, Dem messaging remains a mess, but at least it wasn't an idiot white supremacist.
                  A lot of it is due to the fact that the entire Cabinet still isn't confirmed due to the Right Wingers playing fucking games. You don't tip your hand earlier and then have Senator Chicken Fucker (R- NE) delay shit.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• The most egregious pardon of yesterday has to be Silicon Valley Asshole Czar Anthony Levandowski.

Google his ass to see what he did.

Also PRO-TIP (for those that still say that), solar market is starting to heat back up. Why fuck with bitcoin when you get on something more affordable at the moment?

Comment

• https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...b-spy-new-book

pretty crazy read.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Doesn't surprise me in the least. Trump's been a perfect puppet for Putin, so the news Russia's been cultivating him for so long does nothing but make me want to see Trump in prison more and more.

Also, boy, the Republicans in Congress are all but stepping over each other to suck Trump's cock, huh? For the briefest of moments, I was hoping some measure of sense and good judgment might take hold and Trump's second impeachment would be upheld by the Senate, ridding McConnell and the party of Trump for all time. I came up snake eyes with that roll.

Comment

• The lack of action taken against all these traitors is going to bite us in the ass. Margerine Karen Trucknuts is the defacto leader of the party now since Trump has decided she's the blonde of the month, and she's fucking nuts.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                            The lack of action taken against all these traitors is going to bite us in the ass. Margerine Karen Trucknuts is the defacto leader of the party now since Trump has decided she's the blonde of the month, and she's fucking nuts.
                            It's been 10 days.

Shit is coming. Feb is looking like more procedures and paper work.

But, NY and others are starting the roll out in March.

Comment

• I hear you. I'm just sick of seeing these smug fuckers thinking they've done no wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                                I hear you. I'm just sick of seeing these smug fuckers thinking they've done no wrong.
                                Klaus Barbie spent the next 20 years after Nuremberg asking why he was being held captive because he did nothing wrong.

Monsters never understand that they're monsters.

Comment

Working...
                                X