No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From Troy's link: "The gun rights group said the filing will help it “exit what it believes is a corrupt political and regulatory environment in New York,” according to the statement."

Really? Guess all that money Wayne LaPierre was illegally getting and the shitstorm that was NRA TV weren't factors, huh?

I can't tell y'all how glad I am the NRA's finally getting what's been coming to them for so long. Fuck 'em.

Comment

• Long, long overdue.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• What I'm starting to get irked by is the sheer volume of people and business moving to Texas to make shell companies and bastardized Delaware LLCs.

Seems like a tin shack ripe to get blown over.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
          What I'm starting to get irked by is the sheer volume of people and business moving to Texas to make shell companies and bastardized Delaware LLCs.

Seems like a tin shack ripe to get blown over.
          Ken Paxton has to be removed. He is literally an indicted criminal, but still in office. He cannot, by law, be on a jury...but he can be the AG of Texas? Until he's gone there's going to be a LOT of companies moving here to do dirt and pay Paxton bribes not to investigate.

Comment

• It stinks of how Ohio got blown up by the Savings and Loan Scandal.

So, expect Texas to get bit hard in about a year.

Also, HHS and GSA secretaries resigned. Alex Azar just bounced 10 minutes ago.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Texas gets hit hard every 4-6 years with energy collapses. We are used to it, going through it again now. The thing that keeps us afloat is all the California companies owning HQ's here, and our housing being relatively cheap. Meanwhile idiots are yelling "don't California my Texas!" without any hint of the fact those California companies and transplants are hiding the huge hole in energy industries.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                Texas gets hit hard every 4-6 years with energy collapses. We are used to it, going through it again now. The thing that keeps us afloat is all the California companies owning HQ's here, and our housing being relatively cheap. Meanwhile idiots are yelling "don't California my Texas!" without any hint of the fact those California companies and transplants are hiding the huge hole in energy industries.
                No shit on the last part.

But, the sheer volume of money moving into TX under the cover of Paxton is enough to raise flags now. One or two over a couple of weeks doesn't make the IRS nose twitch. But, dozens per week for 9 months now?

That trips alarms.

Comment

• While watching "The Lion King" last night, I realized something. Donald Trump is a lot like Scar. The parallels to this election cycle were kind of eerie in a way.

Also, I was thinking that the Qanon dude has never been laid in his life. I mean his momma had to try to intervene for him saying that her little snowflake had special dietary needs.
                  Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• CIA and other agencies have busted multiple attempts and price rates to buy pardons.
                    Giuliani says Trump fully expects a criminal trial.
                    One of the terrorists tried to sell Pelosi's stolen laptop to the Russians.
                    A Russkie living in France was busted paying many of the terrorists' way to DC on the 6th. Naturally, he "killed" himself last week.
                    Trump preparing to announce 100 pardons and commutations in the next 36 hours.

That's your weekend recap from the day in Hell that the Right has made.

Comment

• There's also this: https://apnews.com/article/military-...834136cc2c0b79

Comment

• Propane tank fire at homeless encampment near Whole Foods in downtown DC.

Some of the homeless saying they swiped the propane tanks from some randoms in town. Could be nothing, but not sounding good.

Comment

• Trump expected not to pardon himself or family.

But, expected to pardon Lil Wayne.

This is 2021.

Comment

• I can't wait to have an adult in the WH. Just a boring fucking adult who does his fucking job. It's going to be fucking bliss. the last few days with no Trump tweets has been fucking AMAZING. Like holy shit if they would have just banned him years ago it would have helped immensely.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• A-men. It’s been like putting on noise cancelling headphones. So quiet and lovely
                              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Bannon's pardon is already being picked apart because dude is going to be a co defendant in a few upcoming cases. Same with Erickson.

Lil Wayne's pardon still stands.

Something still tells me that Cheeto Piece of Shit still has 1 or 2 tucked away to drop before noon.

Comment

Working...
                                X