No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After all my anger on Wednesday, everything this afternoon has been so incredibly dumb that I can't stop laughing. Reap what you sow, seditionists!

Comment

• Banned forever from Twitter, and after FINALLY accepting Biden won to the public, some of his followers are FINALLY turning on him. Throw in possible impeachment and/or 25th Amendment enforcement, AND all those lovely State-level lawsuits waiting for him when he's finally out, and I'd say Trump is not having a good month.

Trump's floating the self-pardon option, but I'm really hoping this plays out instead.

Sorry for al the links. Click on the puppy.

15777c6da537f3237f3bb0379c48e0e8.gif

Comment

• That hacker who dumped 99.9% of Parler's posts is a goddamn hero. HACK THE PLANET indeed.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Troy, what's going on with this? the State Department website is saying that Trump's term ended today with a timestamp that, if in UTC, would be accurate. is this legit or a hack?

https://www.state.gov/biographies/donald-j-trump/
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• oh shit...
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Looking like a hack.

No news agency will allow reporting on it. No one has confirm back from State, but the leaks are hacker from either England/Western Europe.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Angry State Dept IT tech on a VPN.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Parks service shut down Washington Monument, Pence motorcaded to White House.

It ain't over yet.

Comment

• Canadian News Services are trying to make claims about tonight outside of the State Dept gaffe. But, it's CSPAN Jumanji today with literally everything happening from everything angle.

Comment

• Now they're blaming State Dept gaffe on Yoast SEO plugin converting State Dept times from EST to Zulu.

Comment

• Can you please explain to me exactly what needs to be done to make sure this fucker or any of the fucks who allowed this shit to happen so they can't run in 2024? Being impeached doesnt' do it on its own right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          Can you please explain to me exactly what needs to be done to make sure this fucker or any of the fucks who allowed this shit to happen so they can't run in 2024? Being impeached doesnt' do it on its own right?
                          Being impeached does for Trump.

Being censured should be able to get Cruz and Hawley.

But seriously, anything and everything is on the table at this point.

Comment

• I kept reading that being impeached wouldn't do that on it's own but if that's the case then here's fucking hoping.

Comment

• Being impeached and charged with Sedition ends it all.

Comment

• good.

Now clear up that fake news going around that he'll lose his pension and SS detail and shit. Any validity to any of that in any sense?

Comment

Working...
                                X