No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There should have been many more deaths. But since that didn't happen, start using that facial recognition software and throw the book at everyone you can.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Proud Boys are rolling out to LA and other cities as DC curfew starts.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• This is utterly crazy!!!!! Not only did a bunch of idiots storm and invade the capitol, but they're being encouraged to break the law by the president. And now I see (as per Anderson) that this ridiculousness is spreading?! Has the world gone mad?
        Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Pretty much been neck deep in work the past few days, so I'm just hearing about all of this. I'm also amazed more people haven't been killed during this riot, and now that the Democrats are taking control of both House and Senate, they'd best listen to Billy and stomp these Proud Boys and other white supremacist groups into the fucking ground already. They know who these folks are - bust 'em and give them the hardest fucking time allowed.

My mom called and said she'd heard reports that McConnell and other GOP bigwigs are rumored to be talking to Pence about A) the 25th Amendment and/or B) another impeachment against Trump, but this time following through and getting his ass out of office, stat. Doing that, she said, would mean Trump would be ineligible to run as President again with two impeachments on his record. Not sure if that's true or not, but my mom gets a bit excited so...

Comment

• They're not rumors.

The GOP is effectively split how to handle it, but the WH crew is freaked the fuck out by Trump right now. Tom Cotton is just now shitting on Trump.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Elaine Chao is trying to resign before having to participate in a 25th Amendment vote.

Comment

• Fuck each and every one of those cowardly fucks that enabled this, Cruz, McConnell, Giuliani etc etc etc. Draw & quarter them. PERIOD.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• fuck em all. Also can't believe that dumb bitch was a vet:
                  cunt1.jpg
                  cunt2.jpg
                  cunt3.jpg
                  Attached Files
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It's like the real world isn't Call of Duty or something? Crazy.

Comment

• jfc what a maroon

Comment

• So can we finally arrest Drumpf for inciting a fucking coup?

Comment

• She's a corpse now and that's all that matters.

Two IEDs recovered from site yesterday. Alongside a Yeti Knockoff Cooler full to the brim with ready-to-go Molotovs.

Comment

• So did the other 3 people who died just die from health issues and were they morons or people who worked at the Capitol?

Comment

• I know it'll never happen but I wish that all vets who were a part of this would lose ALL of their benefits for life. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                So did the other 3 people who died just die from health issues and were they morons or people who worked at the Capitol?
                                They're still getting a number on that.

They know in the Chambers, one person had a panic attack so bad it triggered a seizure and she smashed her head on one of the desks.

Multiple people doing the "storming" had various medical maladies that comes from fat terrorists going suddenly into an assholes and elbows situation.

One person that died appears to be from obstructed traffic to hospital.

Comment

Working...
                                X