POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    The hard count number is 4am. They won't call it in the middle of the night because you don't want to give the mob reason to rampage at dusk.

But, they've worked the math and that's when the number shift happens.

Weird dude at MSNBC and a lot of the evening crew is staying on overnight for it.
    So like none of what you've been saying seems to be happening? Or am I just missing it?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• PA called. Biden won.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        So like none of what you've been saying seems to be happening? Or am I just missing it?

Everything happened.

What you're seeing is nobody wanting to call it, but the numbers are in for PA and GA.

They still got provisionals. But, it's done.

Right now, it's how do we break the news to the dummies.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• We're sitting at 306 for Biden now.
          It's just who wants to call it and put this shit to bed.

The numbers have been known for hours, it's just who makes the first move.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• We're looking at a final count of 306 to 232.

Margin of error is less than 1%.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
              So unofficially official till lawsuits dismissed and recounts done?

Looking like it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...a91_story.html

Comment

• AP called it. Time to clean guns until January 20th.

Comment

• If I was Trump at the end of all things with shit looming, I'd get weird.

Pardon the Noid, order the arrest of the California Raisins. Add dolphins to the Coast Guard.

Take a messy gas station bathroom shit in every White House toilet.

Go to the WH bowling alley and throw himself into the pins King Ralph style.

Make Secret Service Agents kiss.

Set Up an Only Fans for Melania.

Get a boxing promoter to stage a Gritty the Mascot vs. Trump fight on Christmas Day on Avenue F.

Convince Eric that his real dad is Gary Busey. Record what happens next.

Punch Marla Maples in the titty.

Stage a live-action remake of Scarface in the West Wing.

Submit his will to Dick Cheney, as he learns The Tragedy of Darth Plagueis.

Lock Michael Pence in a room with women, lock the doors from the outside, hit the strobe and have the techno remix of Mortal Kombat blast through shitty speakers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                    If I was Trump at the end of all things with shit looming, I'd get weird.

Pardon the Noid, order the arrest of the California Raisins. Add dolphins to the Coast Guard.

Take a messy gas station bathroom shit in every White House toilet.

Go to the WH bowling alley and throw himself into the pins King Ralph style.

Make Secret Service Agents kiss.

Set Up an Only Fans for Melania.

Get a boxing promoter to stage a Gritty the Mascot vs. Trump fight on Christmas Day on Avenue F.

Convince Eric that his real dad is Gary Busey. Record what happens next.

Punch Marla Maples in the titty.

Stage a live-action remake of Scarface in the West Wing.

Submit his will to Dick Cheney, as he learns The Tragedy of Darth Plagueis.

Lock Michael Pence in a room with women, lock the doors from the outside, hit the strobe and have the techno remix of Mortal Kombat blast through shitty speakers.
                    Though I'd prefer it if Trump would throw the mother of all hissy-fits as he's carried out of the Oval Office in January, gotta admit AndersonWorld is much more gooder.

And I got $20 on Gritty. Dude is from Philly, he knows how to rough house.

Comment

• This whole thing is so ridiculous and I've got to give it up to Biden for biding his time.

But, dude won.

While this delay is helping to nullify a lot of the Trump lies about fraud. It's getting to the point where the statisticians know, the media outlets knows, the pollsters actually know and anyone involved near the data knows.

Call it. I get trying to eat into the Big Baby's last days, but most of his Inner Circle knows they're LARPing Downfall at this point.

Put this bitch to bed and move on to the inevitable.

Comment

• Is it a ploy to cut short the amount of legal shenanigans that can happen before January 20? I get why anyone would be apprehensive to call it until the vote is 100% counted but the MAGA chuds are already screaming and ramping up to dangerous activity. The delay isn't helping that much.

Comment

• and he's out.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Nervously excited to see how bad Trump trashes the place before January.

Comment

• I'm sure the elections officials in every state are making sure that they have the proof that the counts were done properly and with adequate bi-partisan supervision. This way they can knock down every argument Trump has before he can get going. The courts are going to ask for proof and Trump just doesn't have that. He's just spouting conspiracy theroies without anything to back them.

I can see the "4-year old" (i.e. Trump) throwing the biggest tantrum. Also I see all of the outlets that are waiting to prosecute him when he gets out of office salivating and vying to be the first ones to grab him and get his ass into court.
                              Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
                                I'm sure the elections officials in every state are making sure that they have the proof that the counts were done properly and with adequate bi-partisan supervision. This way they can knock down every argument Trump has before he can get going. The courts are going to ask for proof and Trump just doesn't have that. He's just spouting conspiracy theroies without anything to back them.

I can see the "4-year old" (i.e. Trump) throwing the biggest tantrum. Also I see all of the outlets that are waiting to prosecute him when he gets out of office salivating and vying to be the first ones to grab him and get his ass into court.

Deutsche Bank seizing his assets will kickstart, while everyone lines up for a nut shot in late January.

Comment

Working...
                                X