POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    LOLOL to Fox News being the first to call it for Biden because they called Arizona too early.

PA and NV are shutting down until tomorrow at Noon. Las Vegas's County Registrar is getting threatened to the point of needing a security detail.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• It's looking like PA and NV already have the numbers prior to the last minute shutdown.

All DC and NYC folk are getting told to brace for an announcement tonight.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Trump giving a speech in about 25 minutes. I wonder how much more shit he's going to stir. He already has his comms team saying "we're waiting for the Supreme Court to fix this" so...

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          Trump giving a speech in about 25 minutes. I wonder how much more shit he's going to stir. He already has his comms team saying "we're waiting for the Supreme Court to fix this" so...

They're trying to stir up bad faith electors too.

This ain't a sign of someone who thinks they won.

Comment

• Head of the PAGOP has already said they're not doing that. Considering how many "normie" GOP pols are distancing themselves from his bullshit I don't see that happening.
            Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• The Dems talked about it in '16 and got no traction. Probably because it's an insane idea.

Comment

• Saw some of Trump's speech almost two hours ago, and his trying to spin the counting as fraudulent in Pennsylvania was beyond pathetic. There's more than enough proof that the vote counting is on the up and up, and federal judges are all but laughing at every legal challenge Team Trump makes.

I was half-expecting it might happen tonight, and it's the longest of shots as to be impossible, but if Trump does have to make a concession speech, I wouldn't be surprised if he pulls an R. Budd Dwyer live on TV.

Comment

• YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO how much legitimacy behind these Putin reports? Yesterday Russia passes a law that former presidents can't be charged with crimes...and tonight reports Putin is stepping down next year because he has Parkinsons!?

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                    Head of the PAGOP has already said they're not doing that. Considering how many "normie" GOP pols are distancing themselves from his bullshit I don't see that happening.

Yeah, I've been off here for a bit. Shit changes.

Watching the PA and GA returns super close.

Run-offs for Senate confirmed.

But, these number shifts are insane. As a data nerd, this has been crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO how much legitimacy behind these Putin reports? Yesterday Russia passes a law that former presidents can't be charged with crimes...and tonight reports Putin is stepping down next year because he has Parkinsons!?

RT is running it, but I'll wait for primary confirm from Intel and International services.

Comment

• The hard count number is 4am. They won't call it in the middle of the night because you don't want to give the mob reason to rampage at dusk.

But, they've worked the math and that's when the number shift happens.

Weird dude at MSNBC and a lot of the evening crew is staying on overnight for it.

Comment

• Secret Service detail now granted to Biden residence.

The morning should be fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                            Secret Service detail now granted to Biden residence.

The morning should be fun.
                            So unofficially official till lawsuits dismissed and recounts done?
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO how much legitimacy behind these Putin reports? Yesterday Russia passes a law that former presidents can't be charged with crimes...and tonight reports Putin is stepping down next year because he has Parkinsons!?
                              Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                              RT is running it, but I'll wait for primary confirm from Intel and International services.
                              Some of the international press and a couple of friends of mine in the know are confirming it - an ex-girlfriend of his begged him to step down 'cause he's twitching and can't even hold a pen. He may retain some power, though, even as he retires.

Dude's got a hefty bank account and multiple houses to live in, so no need to worry on that score.

Looks like 2021 is gonna be one hell of a paradigm shift for all and sundry.

Comment

• I have to imagine Putin's enemies in Russia are going to turn this into some kind of power struggle, and if the EU doesn't have agents stoking those fires and turning the country on its head they are fucking up.

Comment

Working...
                                X