POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    My buddy that engineers weapons for a military contractor in Arizona is buying up a bunch of 11.5" upper kits for AR's before he quits and gets a teaching job because his conscience can't take it anymore.

Have you seen how much ammo goes for now?
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I am really not surprised with how messy this all is. Tim and I have been watching a couple of political shows on cable and the sheer idiocy of some people is astonishing. They've completely bought the "Trump Kool Aid". Even after every horrible thing this man has done both before and during his presidency, they ignore. They think he's strong.

You know what I see when Trump speaks (especially when he's upset about something)? A little kid having a tantrum! A spoiled rotten brat who is worse than Eric Cartman.
      Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• 17 more electoral votes. That's all he needs. Biden's just gotta get Arizona and Nevada locked down and then he's the top dog. The big man. Numero Uno Honcho. The Head Cheese.

Let's just hope he has the right stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
          17 more electoral votes. That's all he needs. Biden's just gotta get Arizona and Nevada locked down and then he's the top dog. The big man. Numero Uno Honcho. The Head Cheese.

Let's just hope he has the right stuff.

He needs 6.

Don't use Network numbers, as they are always the last to go correctly since they are milking ratings.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
            Have you seen how much ammo goes for now?
            Not much when you have it already.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
              He needs 6.

Don't use Network numbers, as they are always the last to go correctly since they are milking ratings.
              6 is better than 17. I like 6.

Any news on the Senate? Last I saw/heard it was tied at 47 each.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                6 is better than 17. I like 6.

Any news on the Senate? Last I saw/heard it was tied at 47 each.

The goal right now is to force dual run offs in Georgia. We got 1 and mail-ins should get the other.

Alaska Senate Race is polling way closer than expect. Mail-ins expected to influence NC too.

Comment

• Any reason why Nevada’s been stuck at “75% counted” for most of the day?
                  Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Like, I’m trying to be patient, but come the fuck on!
                    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                      Any reason why Nevada?s been stuck at ?75% counted? for most of the day?

Mail ins.

Almost all of the delays have been the result of the Right fucking with the mail-ins via court battles and losing.

So, everything got delayed. Technically, NC can still pull votes in until Nov 12th

Comment

• They're shutting down the Maricopa Polling Center due to the armed mob outside of the building. All media evacuated alongside poll workers.

Comment

• At this point, I don't see how Georgia doesn't come down to a recount.

Comment

• Read there's 80k mail in votes being denied because of signature issues, but can be cleared with the voter calling...while Biden is only 20k behind.

Comment

• They're going to call Nevada in the next 90 minutes.

But, there are calls to uncall Arizona due to the craziness in Maricopa last night.

Because if FOX and other outlets don't uncall Arizona, they have to declare Biden the winner by 2pm EST.

Comment

• LOLOL to Fox News being the first to call it for Biden because they called Arizona too early.

Comment

Working...
                                X