No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha, that’s awesome. I am cautiously optimistic while being very nervous but also know we won’t have a real answer for a few days.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
      Haha, that?s awesome. I am cautiously optimistic while being very nervous but also know we won?t have a real answer for a few days.

He can only fight the numbers in court if they're close.

If Biden carries the percentage across reported states, then we should know around 1am EST tonight.

But, confirmation won't be until tomorrow at earliest.

That being said, it's a testament to the GOP's 20 year attack plan that they have shook everyone's ability to see through bullshit.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Austin PD hanging out and taking pictures with Proud Boys in downtown Austin, in uniform, faces in full view, while Proud Boys intimidate voters.

Comment

• Was doing some more reading on Texas voter turnout. So here's your glimmer of hope.

2016 Texas had 8.9m voters. We blew through 9m during early voting. Local reporters are saying 10m is an easy lock, and 12m will be within reach. Many believe 12m Texas voters is a lock for MASSIVE blue wave. Harris County (Houston) is killing the hourly vote total records, and the GOP reps locally have said a big Harris turnout is death for the GOP and Trump.

Since 2016 Texas added 2m additional registered voters. The belief is this is a mix of young voters and new residents. Something like 45% of new voters in early voting never voted in a primary, lending to belief of massive youth turnout. 18-29 vote is 700% increase. SEVEN HUNDRED. That voting block is not fucking around in Texas.

So why a massive blue wave? Clinton lost by 800k votes. Beto closed the gap, he lost by only 200k votes. First time voters, new residents, and youth vote. If we get to 12m there may be zero case to make against Texas voting results, which spells doom and gloom for GOP.

And that's because it's census. We flip the State House? We redraw the maps. We own the state. We set the laws. And at the local/rep levels we have some VERY progressive candidates out there. Not neo-liberal worthless fucks, real progressives ready to fight.

So Harris County may make it close, but the rest of the state may be the nail in the coffin for the whole lot of them.

Comment

• well that's rockin' good news!
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Polls are about to start closing. Here we go.
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Caught a bit of some of the various news channels early coverage and... I'm tapping out for now. Polls have just closed here in The Land of The Wild, the Innocent & the E Street Shuffle, where our biggest concern this election cycle is if we're legalizing pot or not.

Jersey's going for Biden, like it does for every Democrat, so no real surprise here. Enjoy those 14 Electoral Votes, Joey, baby, sweetheart! 'Cause you're NOT the orange fuck that killed Atlantic City!

Comment

• Biden's still doing it. I'm more concerned with the percentages of the wins.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I'm praying the Democrats take the Senate, if only to piss off McConnell, who's getting reelected.

Biden's in the lead with the electoral votes at the moment - 80 to Trump's 51.

Comment

• The way it's looking like, we might not know who wins until the weekend.

PA, WI, MI, OH, FL, NC are the first to admit they haven't really started counting mail-ins.

So, yeah....who else remembers 2000?

Comment

• Dumb motherfuckers. 240,000 dead Americans, treason, Nazi resurgence, collapsed economy, everything else. Shame on the Democrats for absolutely fucking up a slam dunk and shame of half of America for being conned again.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                          Dumb motherfuckers. 240,000 dead Americans, treason, Nazi resurgence, collapsed economy, everything else. Shame on the Democrats for absolutely fucking up a slam dunk and shame of half of America for being conned again.

COVID is the great X Factor both sides here.

But, the Dems fucked up on not understanding every segment of the population.

Comment

• Face palm from Canada
                            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• So much for the landslide. Fingers crossed Biden and the Democrats can pull this off somehow, 'cause I really don't think we can take 4 more years of the Trump and McConnell show.

Comment

• No matter which side wins, the other is going to fight it. The orange asshole isn’t going anywhere. Welcome to authoritarianism, America. I’m going to go cry into my pillow, like I did 4 years ago.
                                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Working...
                                X