Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    Troy, what are you hearing?

We're about to watch a passive aggressive despot's last days.

Orange fuck nuts has his flunkies telling the news outlets that he'll declare early victory and it's like go-ahead and play that game.

Because the numbers aren't there for him. The conservative trash position is to go BUT HILLARY WAS UP 3 PERCENT, DUHR DUR DUR.

Biden is resting comfortably at 10-12 percent in the same pattern with progress growth trending higher. What's even more damning than last time is the down ballot well is poisoned too.

The losses won't be at the national, but every single level going down to distract. Again, I don't worry about the Election.

I worry about the 79 days between the day after and the Inauguration. People who know there lives are effectively over as they know it don't typically pull 25th Hour dramatics. They freak the fuck out. I want a plan for if Orange Cunt incites violence at a national level.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Good to hear, Troy. I'm praying all of those who are losing their gigs are worrying more about themselves than anything Trump wants to fuck up before he's out of office.

Think the Dems will hold the House and take the Senate? That's what I'm most concerned about.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        Texas Supreme Court fucking SHOCKED me. They refused the GOP lawsuit to throw out 100k Harris county votes that were cast via drive-thru voting.

This could literally swing Texas and the election.
        YOU ME SAME
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
          Good to hear, Troy. I'm praying all of those who are losing their gigs are worrying more about themselves than anything Trump wants to fuck up before he's out of office.

Think the Dems will hold the House and take the Senate? That's what I'm most concerned about.

Yeah. My concern is the Dems winning in numbers to kill the filibuster. It will be a clean sweep, the goal is just to get the sweep with the right numbers.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
            YOU ME SAME
            Threepeat. It's wild hearing that today.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Ordering a pizza, drinking Blanton's, cleaning guns tonight.

Comment

• I am stressed out man.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm not. We've got this.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• We said the same thing last time. I am stressed out man.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      I'm not. We've got this.
                      I have zero fucking confidence. We thought it last time and that was without 4 years of packing courts solely to steal every election, destroy the census, etc.

Comment

• "You stand today at a crossroads: One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other leads to total extinction. Let us hope you have the wisdom to make the right choice.” The globally esteemed and respected Woody Allen

Guys. The world is with you. You?ve got to got this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          We said the same thing last time. I am stressed out man.
                          Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          I have zero fucking confidence. We thought it last time and that was without 4 years of packing courts solely to steal every election, destroy the census, etc.
                          Same. Scared as hell, guys.
                          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Thanks, Jan. I hope you’re right.
                            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• had my first dust-up with Boogaloo Boys today.

Told them they were in the wrong city to be pulling this shit, as there is a significant portion of the population looking to fuck up people pretending to be white boy vigilantes.

Last I saw them, they were hiding behind a local cop because people kept pelting them with garbage and making fun of them.

Comment

• I've also been driving around a group of drunk seniors to the polls. Their leader Whiteclaw Sigourney Weaver is giving me hope.

Last I saw them, they were fucking around on a community center playground.

Comment

Working...
                                X