Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE FLY 2020

Comment

• That fly shit was hilarious. It just sat there for like 3 minutes. Pair that with his gross fucking eye and I think we saw our first undead debating someone.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Kind of disappointed someone talked Trump down from doing this, mostly because the blowback and ridicule would've been epic.

Can't wait to see what new horrors are unveiled this week - October's been one mother of a rollercoaster and the month isn't even half over yet.

Comment

• The wife and I voted this morning. Lines weren't bad, probably because of the sleet storm going on currently.

Blue all the way.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• G Max's deposition is out and redacted to fuck all.

Using AI, most have been able to make it readable.

Clinton had dinner with Epstein twice in NYC, but that's about it.

The only person to look like they're totally fucked is Prince Andrew.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Andrew's been fucked in the court of public opinion since that photo came out. The deposition just confirms what's already out there.

Waiting to see what assholery Trump unleashes tonight during the final debate. 'Cause all y'all KNOW he's gonna blow a gasket like always.

Comment

• Duuuuuuuude! What the hell is with Mitch McConnell’s hands?! It looks like he’s dead and they’re rotting away. Which wouldn’t really surprise me at this point.
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I'm guessing he's on blood thinners and had a fall. It doesn't look good, that's for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                    I'm guessing he's on blood thinners and had a fall. It doesn't look good, that's for sure.

He has fallen a lot in recent years, but never been that bruised before.

It looks to me just as someone who hangs around various medical professionals that he has necrotic neuropathy.

https://my.clevelandclinic.org/healt...737-neuropathy

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5971060/ (check the pic and draw a comparison)
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Just over a week out - any news on the streets, Troy? How are the Dems looking for control of Congress? Will Biden take this? Will Trump have a massive public meltdown? How can Kanye turn defeat into victory?

Comment

• Polling showed Texas sitting even right now. Anecdotally, there's a LOT more Biden signs out than Trump signs. I had to go to my dad's place, a nice conservative subdivision out in the burbs, and the Biden signs outnumbered Trump 5 to 1. I even saw Hegar signs (going against Cornyn) and local rep signs for other Dems.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                          Just over a week out - any news on the streets, Troy? How are the Dems looking for control of Congress? Will Biden take this? Will Trump have a massive public meltdown? How can Kanye turn defeat into victory?

Kanye was on Rogan on Saturday and sounded rational for the first half. Then, sounded like every coked out bro I dealt with in the early 00s.

Still, it weirds me out how our thought patterns overlap in weird ways.

Trump is still on track to lose. I'm way more optimistic than I've ever been on Biden. My worries are more about Trump post loss to eviction day.

Comment

• If you're talking about how Kanye prefers the Prequels over the Sequels, I can see your point.

Heard tell a bunch of Republicans in the Senate are working out how to deal with Trump if he gets pissy about leaving the White House if he loses. I'm also seeing some more Biden signs here and there as I go from Jackson into New Egypt and back every day. Suburban/Sticks/Farmland New Egypt is hardcore Trump, Biden love is spreading on the Jackson border.

Comment

• Troy, what are you hearing?
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Texas Supreme Court fucking SHOCKED me. They refused the GOP lawsuit to throw out 100k Harris county votes that were cast via drive-thru voting.

This could literally swing Texas and the election.

Comment

Working...
                                X