POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not even Borat can make Trump funny.

Best backfire line from the debate came from Trump: "Don't ever use the word smart with me, don't ever use that word." OK, Don. You're not smart. Ya fuckin' moron.

Seriously, every time he opens his mouth, I want Cliff Booth to sic Brandy on him, then have Rick Dalton blast him with a flamethrower.

Comment

• So I pretty much avoided everything but picked up the stand by shit obviously...but last night someone sent me a video I really wanted to believe was doctored. He said he brought back college football? And he was happy to do it for the people?WHAT

Comment

• yep. I BROUGHT BACK FOOTBALL! legit words said with no irony by our fuckhead in chief.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Aaaand Trump has Covid.
          Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
            Aaaand Trump has Covid.
            Or does he? *adjusts tinfoil crown*
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• You mean to say the hydroxychloroquine, chloroquine, and injecting bleach DIDN'T work on Trump after all?

Comment

• God let him die.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Hope "Daddy Issues Can Be A Bitch" Hicks infected literally everyone in the Trump entourage in a 48 hour span.

There are so many people exposed that they should go ahead and quarantine Pelosi out of respect for continuity of government.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I?m worried about Biden being exposed at the debate. He hasn?t made a statement yet.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                      I?m worried about Biden being exposed at the debate. He hasn?t made a statement yet.

The timeline is semi-suggesting that he wasn't exposed. But, he should take a test just to make a public declaration.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Comment

• Timeline now pins Supreme Court debutante event as the beginning point 6 days prior.

Comment

• My hope: Barrett tests positive and enough GOP test positive that:
                            1. The Supreme Court confirmation is scuttled.
                            2. The GOP senators are so ill that they can't campaign.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Trump being taken to Walter Reed. This is serious.

What?s really freaky is no one has any idea how to handle it, election wise, if Trump dies. Especially now that voting has started.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• They'll put Pence up in place of Trump, but I'm thinking the damage is already done.

Trump won't die though. I'm expecting he'll do a victory lap if/when he gets out of the hospital about how he single-handedly beat Covid, and his base will eat it up. But it won't mean dick if Biden and the Dems win in the end.

To respectfully oppose what Rob said, I DON'T want Trump to die. At least not now. Last thing I want is him becoming a fucking martyr prior to the election. I want him to live, recover, lose by a fucking landslide, and spend the rest of his life at court and in prison, with his fortunes gone, his family outcast, and generations to come saying the name "Trump" and spitting afterwards onto the street in disgust.

Comment

Working...
                                X