POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    Vote Biden and get ready for 12 justices in 2021.
    Just saw a list of current Justices, and damn. Gorsuch and Kavanaugh are in my age bracket, three are in their 60s, two in their 70s and two in their 80s.

Methinks Troy, Son of Ander, doth smell a culling, and that right soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
      Just saw a list of current Justices, and damn. Gorsuch and Kavanaugh are in my age bracket, three are in their 60s, two in their 70s and two in their 80s.

Methinks Troy, Son of Ander, doth smell a culling, and that right soon.

I have followed a lot of political shit for ages and I'm a great student of history.

But, I know Mitch patterns like the back of my hand. Let's do the math.

Let's say Trump gets off his ass and we get the pick by Saturday. That means 45 days before the election.

From there, they have to schedule the hearing and vote. That is before anything else comes into play whether it be Republicans on the campaign trail, optics, other political issues happening and the general ability to get everyone back in house on time to move everything along smoothly.

Historically, the odds of getting this done in 45 days without anything happening is slightly below 6%. Nudge that number to 60-70 and it grows to about 70%.

To even have a shot in those 45 days, it means pulling every Senate Republican off the trail and locking them down for the last month of their campaigns and for some their political careers.

A lot of people are going to have to put their ass on the line to make this happen for Trump which as Collins has learned has NO PAY-OFF.

It's a tall order for any party to pull off. Even still, let's say everything on the front half of the election goes Trump's way and he still loses. All he has done is give the supposed moral mandate to the Left to go nuclear.

While Feinstein and Schumer are still squeamish to hold the Right's feet to the fire, there are scores of angry people under them that are willing to break ranks.

All of these scenarios ends with shitting getting rough for awhile, but it's all manageable. But, there is the worst case scenario.

We get a 2000 election scenario where all authority and validity in the main government branches is destroyed and we trigger a continued civil revolt in the US that grows into a thing that can't be controlled.

As someone in a city that is watching a downtrodden people finally get equipped, angry and armed to fight against an authoritarian threat that keeps killing them...it's not something that I think the US can handle on a national level.

It's one thing to see it on the News. It's another to see it up closer and personal.

While it has been manageable at scale, things go to shit fast when it hits national level on either party side.

It's one thing to be a Karen screaming Fake News at anything that differs from your world view. It's another to worry about some armed redneck mailbombing your business because of something they heard secondhand.

and it works the same for the Left. When you radicalize dogmatic and angered people, nothing pleasant ever happens.

But, that's the worst case.

I keep all cases in mind, but I lean towards the positive as the actual numbers are supporting it.

All I can hope for in 2021 is that Biden does right by the Left and Center. The Right does their best to pay for this nightmare they unleashed and begin their path forward.

That and helping regime change in Russia and their partners through back channels and other methods.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Do you think Biden has a shot at helping to get a regime change in Russia? Putin seems pretty entrenched for the foreseeable future.

Comment

As someone in a city that is watching a downtrodden people finally get equipped, angry and armed to fight against an authoritarian threat that keeps killing them...it's not something that I think the US can handle on a national level.
          Purely anecdotal, but people on the left seem to be arming themselves against their own wishes. I have a few friends that have gone to the range and shot guns and enjoyed it (we are still in Texas after all) but would never consider buying guns of their own. And now they're learning about the ammo supply issues that have been a problem since the Obama election. But I mean, these friends are DEEP. Studying how to clean and maintain, weekly trips to the range, customizing their weapons, one even went and bought fucking smoke grenades for if they are at a protest and cops turn it into a riot he could pop them and maybe give people some clearance to get away from charging cops.

Fucking crazy talk, but that's the point it's getting to. Sarah, who is the MOST "I don't like guns in the house" person and is uncomfortable with my shotgun in the house turned to me one night after some hell news and said "I think we should buy more guns" with a totally fucking straight face.

At this point I wish I had never sold my AR15 I built. I got rid of it because I didn't want to be lumped in with crazy right wing fucks. I was short sighted when I made that sell.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            Purely anecdotal, but people on the left seem to be arming themselves against their own wishes. I have a few friends that have gone to the range and shot guns and enjoyed it (we are still in Texas after all) but would never consider buying guns of their own. And now they're learning about the ammo supply issues that have been a problem since the Obama election. But I mean, these friends are DEEP. Studying how to clean and maintain, weekly trips to the range, customizing their weapons, one even went and bought fucking smoke grenades for if they are at a protest and cops turn it into a riot he could pop them and maybe give people some clearance to get away from charging cops.

Fucking crazy talk, but that's the point it's getting to. Sarah, who is the MOST "I don't like guns in the house" person and is uncomfortable with my shotgun in the house turned to me one night after some hell news and said "I think we should buy more guns" with a totally fucking straight face.

At this point I wish I had never sold my AR15 I built. I got rid of it because I didn't want to be lumped in with crazy right wing fucks. I was short sighted when I made that sell.

The Left getting armed has been totally slept on for a decade because it didn't suit certain narratives. The current 2020 shit has really started escalating it to the point that people are noticing on a local level.

It's also why I worry about what's going to happen soon. Not every city is like Portland. I know for a fact that here, we have people armed and looking to fuck up cops.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• On the same hand, we also have redneck cops from outside of the city who come here because Louisville has been the financial breadbasket of this state since 1792.

They buddy up, manipulate the system and install certain cliques in positions they should never be in due to the lack of psych evals.

While we are going to see some righteous rage from the public, we also have cops that are going to get what they want and act on the dark shit that has been their masturbatory fantasy since Day 1.

But, much like Minneapolis, Portland, Seattle, etc. These are city by city cases. Take this shit to a national level and things get dark fast.

Comment

It's also why I worry about what's going to happen soon. Not every city is like Portland.
                Houston has some very large and longstanding leftist gun clubs, the biggest which actually started in the 70s in the former major gay neighborhood when they began arming to protect themselves. They have a yearly chili cookoff that brings in like 100k people and are well funded. Add in Houston history of cops fucking up minority communities, and I see this shit going bad quick.

Comment

• burn it all down
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    burn it all down

Kickoff is at 9 and everyone is prepping for a fight.

I'm watching a friend's feed now and they're doing march patrols around the barricades. Everyone is coming into this with a gameplan.

This doesn't end well.

Comment

• watch yourself, Troy.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        watch yourself, Troy.

I am with a crew running multiple feeds. Right now, it's flanked between Bardstown Road and 6th street. So about a 12 block radius.

What I don't like is how early and organized it got and how LMPD is already responding.

Comment

• Cop got a little brave, so he's now down with his head busted. They're carrying him to the back of a National Guard bearcat.

Comment

• They picked up Hankison in the next county over. He already had the bail money on him and posted bond.

They just got him back out at 6 EST.

Comment

• Officer Down. They can't confirm if friendly fire or shot upon.

Comment

• I've now had 12 LMPD friends and family unfriend me.

Started a fight on the local FOX channel. I had to block the two instigators because I needed to get other shit done rather than fighting with them.

Basically, they arrested the state's only Black Rep last night as a form of retaliation.

She was seen live on 4 different video feeds roughly 2 blocks away from the main branch of the library. Police say she led a crowd to busting out a window and trying to start a fire when she wasn't near the building and there is live video recorded.

So, I called the cops liars and then the bootlickers came. So, I said produce a video. They couldn't. After I worked through the first two lines of bootlickers, Bootlicker Jesus showed up to show a screenshot of a cop pic of a baseball sized hole in the triple paned class of the front building with a road flare laying on the shit blue carpet inside.

No scorch marks, no signs of broken glass. Nothing. So, I said that's good you could produce a photo...I asked for a fucking video. Because you have multiple witnesses and recorded video showing the accused blocks away and you have a clearly Photoshopped image that even if it wasn't PS'd...shows only one barely lit road flare sitting comfortably on a carpet with no burns anywhere.

On top of that, 18 library workers were in the building at the time and all said nothing happened and their security can't back up the cops' claims.

So, that was Thursday night.

Comment

Working...
                                X