POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The MI-6 thing is intriguing
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
      The MI-6 thing is intriguing

Given the shit surrounding the G. Max situation, that struck me super fucking odd.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• So how fucked is the movie industry really?
        Corona nothwithstanding there surely must be better ways to reboot James Bond?

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
          Given the shit surrounding the G. Max situation, that struck me super fucking odd.
          Yeah, this is kind of where my head was in regards to it. If people associated with royals start dropping I guess we'll know who knew secrets.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
            So how fucked is the movie industry really?
            Corona nothwithstanding there surely must be better ways to reboot James Bond?

Everyone I know at CAA, SAG-AFTRA, AFI and lower end studio people have been laid off.

DC Universe is now expected to fold the week before Thanksgiving.

DC Comics took the first Publishing hit, but September is when heads are going to roll industry wide.

The fucked up thing I keep hearing get kicked around is modeling theatrical releases after the old video store model.

Meaning that if you want Mulan or New Mutants (by October, but you didn't hear that from me)...you get a membership based digital copy that you own as long as you keep paying a perpetual rental fee to Disney Plus.

People are trying to defend the Mulan model, but let's look at it the way the bean counters are examining it. $7-13 a month for Plus depending on your package, plus $30 for the Mulan purchase. You can keep Mulan as long as the first fee continues monthly.

Now, stretch that out to other films looking to head that way including Free Guy, Soul, New Mutants and others. You have a compounding purchase fee measured against a recurring monthly fee and you see what Disney wants.

The movie industry will survive. But, it will be smaller and with fewer people getting the financials.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I was wondering on FREE GUY just yesterday. That seems like the one major release that nobody has talked about. So it's probably going digital, then?
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                I was wondering on FREE GUY just yesterday. That seems like the one major release that nobody has talked about. So it's probably going digital, then?

More than likely.

Also, motherfucker pardoned Susan B. Anthony in the most shameless of ploys ever.

Back on point, there is talk of the Disney Premiere program being a one time 30 dollar fee for Plus users to get select movies around the calendar year. But, I think that's a tech mix-up on Disney's end. If not, good deal.

Comment

• Colin fucking Powell. Fuck the dems up their stupid fucking asses.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    Colin fucking Powell. Fuck the dems up their stupid fucking asses.

I'm more concerned by Meg Whitman and Kasich than Powell.

But, play the game and keep the eyes on the prize.

Also sucks to realize that this more than likely the Carters' last Convention.

Comment

• Kasich sucks just as bad. I saw about the Quibi CEO. Like what the fuck.

Comment

• Bannon just got hit with charges from feds in Manhattan.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          Bannon just got hit with charges from feds in Manhattan.

Just got done reading the indictment. 24 pages. He's looking at anywhere between 20-40 in max.

They're going to shake him down for shit on Trump.

Comment

• Troy: Is that federal against Bannon? If so, are there state level charges that can be brought so that the fucker can't be pardoned?
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              Troy: Is that federal against Bannon? If so, are there state level charges that can be brought so that the fucker can't be pardoned?

From what I can tell, tiered charges on both levels with more to come.

Comment

• Dumbkirk is the most entertaining political thing to happen in a few weeks.

Comment

Working...
                                X